The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Then if thats your reason, theres nothing to be worried about. You already made the best choice for you.
I know, tbh it will only take about 2 days in Manchester to make me realise it was definitely the best choice for me, just doesn't stop me thinking atm though lol
It will go away when you start at Manchester, the feeling.
Yeh, I know it was the right decision for me, especially from a course standpoint, besides the fact that they have big hospitals in the area too
igloo
What are the differences between doing the medicine course, either in Exeter or Plymouth? Good and bad sides of both- accommodation and social atmosphere wise?
I got a letter this morning saying that I've been placed in Exeter, but I'm really not sure if that's where I want to go. But then again, I've only been to Exeter for the interview, and I haven't been to Plymouth at all. Any advice would be much appreciated. Thank you!

There are no differences really, both campusesare just as good i guess. Though apparently the facilities are better in plymouth than in exeter, being slightly bigger and all.
Exeter is a nicty, plymouth is bigger so it depends what your used to. You dont really get a choice with the campus anyway unfortunately you just have to stick with the one you get allocated to, unless you have extenuating circumstances of course.

Latest