The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Join the club , no serisoly the club yeah it's not a real hyperlink ,there is no club. Every history student, me included, is ****ting themselves about grades from this. All you can do is revise, revise, revise for summer and turn good to better , or bad to ok.
.Ed.
Join the club , no serisoly the club yeah it's not a real hyperlink ,there is no club. Every history student, me included, is ****ting themselves about grades from this. All you can do is revise, revise, revise for summer and turn good to better , or bad to ok.

lol, funny :smile:

worst case scenario, you've done badly. All you've gotta do is revise for the upcoming exams so no matter how poorly or well you've done, you bring your grade up.
Reply 3
Hey i also worry like you do, but just do past papers and show them to your teacher until you get the technique right. Hope that helps. :smile:
Reply 4
Use your time wisely. In the past I ran out of time but I till managed to get two 1s.
If it is the case that you do run out of time, do all the Enquiry Skill questions and if you have time go back to the Knowledge and Understanding.

*Always remember to do a introduction and conclusion as it may give you an extra mark.
*Remember to use the sources as well as your own knowledge.

Latest

Trending

Trending