Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Does your mouth fill with Saliva just before u throw up?

Announcements Posted on
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I get this quite often when Im nausous where my mouth fills up really quickly with spit and it's bloody awful! any1 else get this?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    No, can't say that I do.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Charming thread idea
    I'm getting saliva in my mouth just thinking about it
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Acaila)
    Charming thread idea
    I'm getting saliva in my mouth just thinking about it
    u testin if the theory works?
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    No, I know the theory works because that's how I know when I'm going to be sick. Just saying if there was a puke smiley on the forum I'd be using it right now .
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    it does, it goes quite watery not the usual thickness. its horrible
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revelation)
    it does, it goes quite watery not the usual thickness. its horrible
    Yeh, absolutely the same!

Sometimes my eyes start to water too, lol.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    i never get sick!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    you always know when I'm going to be sick cos I start crying loads. Its not nice
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Yes this is normal, it is usually particulalry alkali in an attempt to protect your mouth and teeth and neautralise the acid from your stomach.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Yeah. Spit goes all runny. I always have a small period (about 2 minutes) of being close to throwing up after I drink a lot of alcohol.
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    Errr... I've never noticed the spit, but soon before I throw up I always seem to end up quite burpy.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SsEe)
    Yeah. Spit goes all runny. I always have a small period (about 2 minutes) of being close to throwing up after I drink a lot of alcohol.
    i read that as you have a smal period..... now that would not be nice
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Weetabix + throwing up = messy.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    People have to be *real* bored... I am still flabbergasted by few threads on this forum.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mephisto)
    People have to be *real* bored... I am still flabbergasted by few threads on this forum.
    I've seen worse. At least these threads generally stay on topic.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    I like this thread.

I'm always sick, the last time was on Thursday night, at least once every few weeks. Ok, so maybe not always, but a lot.

I haven't really noticed saliva building up especially, too busy being disguisted by the rancid taste, and eventually bile; that's putrid.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Swing)
    I like this thread.

I'm always sick, the last time was on Thursday night, at least once every few weeks. Ok, so maybe not always, but a lot.

I haven't really noticed saliva building up especially, too busy being disguisted by the rancid taste, and eventually bile; that's putrid.
    First thing I notice when I've been sick : "Oh crap, look at the mess I made "
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mighty)
    First thing I notice when I've been sick : "Oh crap, look at the mess I made "
    Haha, ditto, unless I made it to the toilet. Second to last time I was sick was when I went to the house of wiwarin_mir and had too much to drink, and I felt sick and somebody was in the bathroom and I was thinking, "crap, shall I be sick on the floor in Mershys house, or in the bathroom for my girlfriend to see?!" - tought dilema, but luckily she happened to leave the bathroom at that point so I could run in and be sick.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Swing)
    Haha, ditto, unless I made it to the toilet. Second to last time I was sick was when I went to the house of wiwarin_mir and had too much to drink, and I felt sick and somebody was in the bathroom and I was thinking, "crap, shall I be sick on the floor in Mershys house, or in the bathroom for my girlfriend to see?!" - tought dilema, but luckily she happened to leave the bathroom at that point so I could run in and be sick.
    I missed the toilet last time. So embarrasing
Updated: October 3, 2004
New on TSR

Student in a Million awards

All the results from our prize-giving night

Article updates
Useful resources
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.