Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Does your mouth fill with Saliva just before u throw up?

Announcements Posted on
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I get this quite often when Im nausous where my mouth fills up really quickly with spit and it's bloody awful! any1 else get this?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    No, can't say that I do.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Charming thread idea
    I'm getting saliva in my mouth just thinking about it
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Acaila)
    Charming thread idea
    I'm getting saliva in my mouth just thinking about it
    u testin if the theory works?
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    No, I know the theory works because that's how I know when I'm going to be sick. Just saying if there was a puke smiley on the forum I'd be using it right now .
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    it does, it goes quite watery not the usual thickness. its horrible
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revelation)
    it does, it goes quite watery not the usual thickness. its horrible
    Yeh, absolutely the same!

Sometimes my eyes start to water too, lol.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    i never get sick!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    you always know when I'm going to be sick cos I start crying loads. Its not nice
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Yes this is normal, it is usually particulalry alkali in an attempt to protect your mouth and teeth and neautralise the acid from your stomach.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Yeah. Spit goes all runny. I always have a small period (about 2 minutes) of being close to throwing up after I drink a lot of alcohol.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Errr... I've never noticed the spit, but soon before I throw up I always seem to end up quite burpy.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SsEe)
    Yeah. Spit goes all runny. I always have a small period (about 2 minutes) of being close to throwing up after I drink a lot of alcohol.
    i read that as you have a smal period..... now that would not be nice
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Weetabix + throwing up = messy.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    People have to be *real* bored... I am still flabbergasted by few threads on this forum.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mephisto)
    People have to be *real* bored... I am still flabbergasted by few threads on this forum.
    I've seen worse. At least these threads generally stay on topic.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    I like this thread.

I'm always sick, the last time was on Thursday night, at least once every few weeks. Ok, so maybe not always, but a lot.

I haven't really noticed saliva building up especially, too busy being disguisted by the rancid taste, and eventually bile; that's putrid.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Swing)
    I like this thread.

I'm always sick, the last time was on Thursday night, at least once every few weeks. Ok, so maybe not always, but a lot.

I haven't really noticed saliva building up especially, too busy being disguisted by the rancid taste, and eventually bile; that's putrid.
    First thing I notice when I've been sick : "Oh crap, look at the mess I made "
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mighty)
    First thing I notice when I've been sick : "Oh crap, look at the mess I made "
    Haha, ditto, unless I made it to the toilet. Second to last time I was sick was when I went to the house of wiwarin_mir and had too much to drink, and I felt sick and somebody was in the bathroom and I was thinking, "crap, shall I be sick on the floor in Mershys house, or in the bathroom for my girlfriend to see?!" - tought dilema, but luckily she happened to leave the bathroom at that point so I could run in and be sick.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Swing)
    Haha, ditto, unless I made it to the toilet. Second to last time I was sick was when I went to the house of wiwarin_mir and had too much to drink, and I felt sick and somebody was in the bathroom and I was thinking, "crap, shall I be sick on the floor in Mershys house, or in the bathroom for my girlfriend to see?!" - tought dilema, but luckily she happened to leave the bathroom at that point so I could run in and be sick.
    I missed the toilet last time. So embarrasing
Updated: October 3, 2004
New on TSR

Your favourite film of the year?

For you personally what has been the best 2014 movie

Article updates
Useful resources
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.