The Student Room Group

Paid for UCAS yet ?

Today being (I believe) the deadline for when universities are supposed to have got back to you by, is it possible that my lack of payment up until now is delaying me receiving my last offer? I.e they are holding it until I pay up. Ok I know I should have done, but I've been waiting the school to chase me up about it ,because I'm supposed to be giving the money to them, but they didn't ,so I did nothing hoping it would just come out of school funds and be forgotten about.

It is Edinbougher (s.p.) I am waiting for ,so that could explain lateness , but now I am getting worried ...

I'm thinking someone on here who knows UCAS inside out will be able to help.
xx
Uhh, if your form has been sent off then someone must have paid. I assume the school paid and you now owe the school money.

Today the universities aim to send out all replies but some will keep you waiting for longer.
Reply 2
The form couldn't have been sent without a payment being made.
Edinburgh is notorious for sending offers late. I would hold out for now, and pay that money! :P
Reply 4
Edinburgh*

how have you applied there & managed to still not know that?

they wont be holding your offer until you've paid because you have to pay when you send off your application, so you have already paid.
Original post by &#946
Uhh, if your form has been sent off then someone must have paid. I assume the school paid and you now owe the school money.

Today the universities aim to send out all replies but some will keep you waiting for longer.

Correct.
Reply 6
It was paid so many months ago..
Reply 7
Yeah the whole spelling issue is a problem. The only university I can spell properly is UCL and thats three letters. Edinbougher Liescter warick are all getting pied from first choice due to this problem. Thanks everyone for replies. I can't pay for another week + till I go to school, even then..
It doesn't matter. Your school has already paid so as far as UCAS is concerned, you have paid.

You simply owe the school money, which is an issue completely seperate from UCAS.
LMAO.. sorry, that was a really strange way to spell it :biggrin: I first thought you meant a uni I hadn't heard of.

Anyways, your school must have paid them, and you owe money to them not UCAS.

Scottish unis are known for being slow, and besides... the real deadline is in may. They are just "advised" to reply by today.

Good luck, I hope you hear soon :smile: And don't worry, UCAS would not tell Edinburgh to reject you for not paying your £15 to your school.

Latest

Trending

Trending