The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
dont worry, this is standard.
Yeah, it'll probably be a few months until you hear something.
Reply 3
hmm I don't think I got anything, actually I did get a bit from notts student union I think. nothing urgent or particularly exciting though!
I think its so funny when people randomly post in the wrong thread... with reference to physics dude and shiny apple :smile:
Reply 5
especially as it says vet school in the title!
Reply 6
I edited it after the first 2 replies....I could see I'd get a better response from you guys!
haha, well... we are fantastic if I don't mind saying so myself :smile:
did anyone else get an accomodation email today??? (from notts)
Reply 9
as in an offer or the forms 2 fill in?
Reply 10
maloreygorey
did anyone else get an accomodation email today??? (from notts)

yeh i got it yesterday, didn't say much though.

It just said that our application had been passed on to Opal and we should hear about our offer shortly.. I think!
Reply 11
have you received all the documents to fill in from opal yet? If not that will be next!
yeh i know, i was so disappointed!
Reply 13
Anyone got any word from Opal about offers yet?
nope - nottingham sent me an email a while ago saying opal would get in touch soon, but nothing as yet.
Reply 15
me neither! Have u sent ur advanced rent payment and all them forms off yet? All ive got from them is a receipt from the rent payment!
i havent had any forms or anything from them, not paid yet
Reply 17
ooo right! It takes abit of time from applying on the notts website to opal emailing you lots of forms! I rang opal yesterday 2 check if what is on my receipt is my room and it is! WYMES here i come :biggrin:
lol, your offer is unconditional right?? maybe its different if its conditional... help!
Reply 19
ye ive been on a gap year! It wont be any different. You should get the forms soon...if not ring opal they are very friendly ive got the number sumwer if u want it? As soon as they receive ur advanced rent payment i think they allocate you a room! Which type of accom do you want?

Latest

Trending

Trending