Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The "Gossip Girl" SOC

Announcements Posted on
Got a question about Student Finance? Ask the experts this week on TSR! 14-09-2014
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I've watched episode 14 and frankly it was a bit of a disappointment.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Any idea who is G?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jane Eyre)
    I've watched episode 14 and frankly it was a bit of a disappointment.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Any idea who is G?
    Yeeees, actually!!

She's an old enemy of Serena's and she properly ****s things up when she turns up!!! Played by Michelle Trachtenberg (I think that's how it's spelt) (So I'm reading off the US sites)
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kathryn128)
    Yeeees, actually!!

She's an old enemy of Serena's and she properly ****s things up when she turns up!!! Played by Michelle Trachtenberg (I think that's how it's spelt) (So I'm reading off the US sites)
    Cool. I think it is better if we use spoilers as most people here are not up to US speed :p:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Is she Georgie by any chance? The one she met at boarding school. And linky please
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Jane eyre
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Yeap shes Georgina Sparks

Im so psyched finally america has caught up again! I was so upset when they started from the beginning, watching a new ep yesterday rocked. I love Jenny!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jane Eyre)
    Cool. I think it is better if we use spoilers as most people here are not up to US speed :p:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Is she Georgie by any chance? The one she met at boarding school. And linky please
    Spoiler:
    Show
    This would be Georgina Sparks, yes. I tend to get my spoilers from www.justjared.buzznet.com, (just put gossip girl into the search thingy to get all the recent ones).
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Thanks for the link. She looks even better than Serena and seems nasty as well. Cant wait for her to meet Blair
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I hate serena's brother's hair in the new episode, he looks really creepie now. Not as attractive as he did before.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -steph-)
    I hate serena's brother's hair in the new episode, he looks really creepie now. Not as attractive as he did before.
    Personally, I like that he's at least decided on a hair colour now, rather than my having to watch his roots grow out into this increasingly two-toned mop

I don't like the cut at all (too Nineties) but I do like that it's one shade of brown
    • 28 followers

Episode 15.

Spoiler:
    Show
    When did Jenny change her hair? I dont think Vanessa and Nate are going to last long judging from the look Blair gave them :p:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Exactly what I thought -skyhigh-!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone on episode 16 as yet? If so are you shocked with what happens at the end. So unexpected.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I just remeberd it should be online.. Im looking for it now!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -steph-)
    Is anyone on episode 16 as yet? If so are you shocked with what happens at the end. So unexpected.
    my jaw literally hit the floor !
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Oh My God.

I had a total chill when that happened.. Bloody Hell the way they change the music on you and all.. Then silence.. I actually feel really weird now.. Nice Editing there GG, Kudos.
    • 28 followers

Oh my freaking god :eek3:

Best episode ever :yy:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    So from that shocking ending Ive been thinking what might of happened..
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I think she didnt like Murder anyone as such, But Maybe it has something to do with that sex tape. She was high with some guy (she kept saying she was hot? like unaturally hot..) and maybe she either 1, hit him or something to get him away from her or 2, he like od'd or something and she ran away and left him? Maybe G was there as well.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hanzing)
    So from that shocking ending Ive been thinking what might of happened..
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I think she didnt like Murder anyone as such, But Maybe it has something to do with that sex tape. She was high with some guy (she kept saying she was hot? like unaturally hot..) and maybe she either 1, hit him or something to get him away from her or 2, he like od'd or something and she ran away and left him? Maybe G was there as well.
    Literally, at the end I was like :eek: For about ten minutes. It's gotten SO much better!!

Spoiler:
    Show
    I reckon she got drunk and accidentally killed him (knocked him into a piece of really hard furniture or something) and hid the body somewhere!!! Christ, I wonder what'll happen between her and Dan after this?

And Eric = :love:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    please please please tell me where you can watch ALL the episodes???? im dying here people!! lol im on ep 11 atm
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    You can try you tube just type in gossip girl season 2 episode 16.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I noticed that I seem to be the only guy that watches this show, I feel a little weird.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: December 21, 2012
New on TSR

Writing your personal statement

Our free PS builder tool makes it easy

Article updates
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki TV section

Quick link:

Unanswered TV threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.