Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The "Gossip Girl" SOC

Announcements Posted on
Post on TSR and win a prize! Find out more... 10-04-2014
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Ah, but the ladies will love you!

Mehzii - www.sidereel.com is a great place, go to the gossip girl page and each episode there are several links where to watch each ep.
    • 29 followers

(Original post by -steph-)
    You can try you tube just type in gossip girl season 2 episode 16.
    It was removed super quick this time.
    • 29 followers

(Original post by Hanzing)
    So from that shocking ending Ive been thinking what might of happened..
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I think she didnt like Murder anyone as such, But Maybe it has something to do with that sex tape. She was high with some guy (she kept saying she was hot? like unaturally hot..) and maybe she either 1, hit him or something to get him away from her or 2, he like od'd or something and she ran away and left him? Maybe G was there as well.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Yeah. She couldn't have intentionally wanted to kill someone. It would have to be an od or drunk driving.

Here is my murder theory whoever she thinks she killed isnt actually dead. G knows this and its probs why she is blackmailing Serena.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by - skyhigh -)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Yeah. She couldn't have intentionally wanted to kill someone. It would have to be an od or drunk driving.

Here is my murder theory whoever she thinks she killed isnt actually dead. G knows this and its probs why she is blackmailing Serena.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    O.o I Love it! That would be an amazing series finale if who ever she thinks she killed turns up at the end or something!
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Ooh all you naughty spoilers people! I'm avoiding your tantalising little boxes, and trying to forget the spoilers I've read elsewhere!

Serena's mother is ridiculous...who would want the decrepit old Bart Bass when they could have the sexy as heck Rufus Humphrey?!!! OK there's the money factor, but come on, Rufus rocks socks!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I Know what you mean about spoilers, I went to watch Ep 16 and someone had written directly under the Video what the 'big thing' was in that episode, I was so angry it ruined the entire episode!!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abc101)
    Ooh all you naughty spoilers people! I'm avoiding your tantalising little boxes, and trying to forget the spoilers I've read elsewhere!

Serena's mother is ridiculous...who would want the decrepit old Bart Bass when they could have the sexy as heck Rufus Humphrey?!!! OK there's the money factor, but come on, Rufus rocks socks!
    i know what you mean bart is just errgghhh especially coz he's chucks dad.. Rufus is soo cute and just a gentleman, its a shame really that they don't end up together. But she only went for Bart because of serena... anyway.. i think she'll end up going back to rufus anyway despise what serena says...
    • 29 followers

I cant watch the new episode because of exams. :argh: Now I know how everyone who cant click on the spoilers must feel :getmecoat
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I watched it this morning, Tis amazing! I shall say what I think in a spoiler and you can read when you watch
    Btw next week, season finale people!

Spoiler:
    Show
    Im Proud of myself for getting the whole killing thing exactly right.. Not sure how I did tht thou! Seems to of been very quickly resolved though and now everything is back to normal again.. well apart from Georgina stealing Dan.. I mean shocker!! Next weeks season finale looks great - Rufus and Lily come on! Get together!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I watched it this morning, Tis amazing! I shall say what I think in a spoiler and you can read when you watch
    Btw next week, season finale people!

Spoiler:
    Show
    Im Proud of myself for getting the whole killing thing exactly right.. Not sure how I did tht thou! Seems to of been very quickly resolved though and now everything is back to normal again.. well apart from Georgina stealing Dan.. I mean shocker!! Next weeks season finale looks great - Rufus and Lily come on! Get together!
    It has been amazing lately, hasn't it??

Spoiler:
    Show
    I really hope that Georgina doesn't bugger this up for Serena and Dan, but I get the feeling she will? And as much as I love Rufus and Lily, I love Dan and Serena more, and it'd definitely be weird for their parents and them to be dating, blood relations or not
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    Okay i love this show but you lot being so far ahead is so annoying! Hehe! :p:
    I'm finding it really hard not to open those spoiler boxes!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Sorry Donna, As soon as I heard A Gossip Girl Series was being made I couldnt wait forit to come here, I had to watch it asap!! Im the same with Antm and Heroes..Ive already seen the series 2 on BBC2!
    I'm so impatient. But dont look, because there are some great eps comming up!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    oh wow, just found this thread
    i'm a massive fan of gossip girl (:

and yes i do read on whats happening in America
    but i dont watch the episodes ahahaaa

i guess i think that Blair and Chuck should be together
    and i think Serena and Dan are lovely together too,
    not so sure on the whole Rufus, Lily and Bart triangle though

xoxo
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    Sorry Donna, As soon as I heard A Gossip Girl Series was being made I couldnt wait forit to come here, I had to watch it asap!! Im the same with Antm and Heroes..Ive already seen the series 2 on BBC2!
    I'm so impatient. But dont look, because there are some great eps comming up!
    Hehe okay, I'm using all my willpower not to look, especially seeing as I'm so bored with revision I'd end up watching them all online or something!

Next ep on ITV2 tonight though... what are we up to, 7? 8?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I really like this show, very weirdly. Feels odd being one of the few males that actually like it.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PoisonDonna)
    Next ep on ITV2 tonight though... what are we up to, 7? 8?
    i think it's episode 8 tonight; "seventeen candles"

(Original post by maxzara)
    I really like this show, very weirdly. Feels odd being one of the few males that actually like it.
    don't worry, my boyfriends hooked too, mainly my influence (:

have you heard that Blake Lively and Penn Badgley (S + D) are together in real life. this makesme happy ahahaaa

xoxo
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LittleMissStar)
    i think it's episode 8 tonight; "seventeen candles"

don't worry, my boyfriends hooked too, mainly my influence (:

have you heard that Blake Lively and Penn Badgley (S + D) are together in real life. this makesme happy ahahaaa

xoxo
    O.o I love that episode
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    i think last night's episode was such a nice one
    rufus and alison (can't remember hew name) were really sweet
    i feel sorry for Blair though, but glad her and Chuck ended up together again
    hope jenny doesnt get found out for hugging Nate
    cant wait for next weeks, but the last one in America is out this Monday right, that will keep megoing for a bit
    • 29 followers

Finally watched episode 16

Spoiler:
    Show
    "I am Chuck Bass" :toofunny:
    Georgina is the definition of spoilt bitch but I think I like her :p:
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    Thought last night's was a bit dull, maybe a bit of a filler ep, apart from the Blair and Chuck thing.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?

this is what you'll be called on TSR

2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?

never shared and never spammed

3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By completing the slider below you agree to The Student Room's terms & conditions and site rules

2. Slide the button to the right to create your account

Slide to join now Processing…

You don't slide that way? No problem.

Updated: December 21, 2012
Article updates
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki TV section

Quick link:

Unanswered TV threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.