The Student Room Group

The "Gossip Girl" SOC

Scroll to see replies

ohmg chuck bass aka ed westwick sex on legs he is sooo hawwwt actually all the lead guys are... i obsessed ... when i'm bored i just watch gossip girl repeats i have watched each episode like at least five times each .... i even quote gossip gilr in day to day life ... im such a saddo... but tahts how much i love gossip girl its like wayyy better then the OC... whcih in comparrison seems kinda dull.
Reply 161
chloecouture
Does Jenny annoy anyone else, she annoys me for even trying to be better than Blair! I dont like Vanessa too, there just isnt a need for her!

they both need a good punch

especially vanessa. UGH.
chloecouture
Does Jenny annoy anyone else, she annoys me for even trying to be better than Blair! I dont like Vanessa too, there just isnt a need for her!

yuppo jenny annoyed me but only when she is mean or tries to be mean and like blair otherwise i think shes okay.
sssjay
i used to hate chuck bass

what the hell was i thinking?
he is the greatest thing on earth

"im...chuck bass"
SWOOON

ohmg i know i felt the same my feelings for chuck went from hate to love i cnat get enough of him especially by the end of the show.
I agree, everyone loves him by the end.
I started liking him mid way through the season, he's definately the most interesting out of all of the male characters not that i would say no to any of them tbh, except serenas brother but i doubt he would be asking.
Ive just read that again and realised how much im acting like its real :s-smilie:
Reply 165
Am I the only one who thought Chuck rocked socks from the beginning?!

It sucks how he's not in it anywhere near as much as the others though :frown: More Chuck time dammit!
Reply 166
h82think
Does Dan not cut it for you?

Not really, Im a sucker for the whole boy who cant get girl storyline, like Summer and Seth. Serena and Dan seamed to get together after just one episode.
Chuck on the other hand.......:smile:
Reply 167
I REALLY want Serena and Nate to hook up. Perfect couple! Also, screw Vanessa, she should be shot as she really annoys me.
I hope they introduce some new exciting characters..kind of disappointed them didn't continue the series a little into summer, suppose it wouldn't make sense saying as it revolves around their school lives but still.
Anyway, bring on the series 2 wardrobe I say :wink: Has anyone been checking out on the CW website some of the clothes Serena and Blair wear? They wear a lot of Nine West shoes, which I never noticed!
Reply 168
charmaine
Not really, Im a sucker for the whole boy who cant get girl storyline, like Summer and Seth. Serena and Dan seamed to get together after just one episode.

Yeah, that really annoyed me! I was expecting some whole drawn out saga between Dan and Serena like 'ooh, will they won't they?' and then in one episode it's like 'oh, they're on!' :P Not nearly drawn out enough...

Saying that i'm loving the Blair/Chuck relationship atm. And shockingly though half the time I hate Jenny, I really want her to hook up with Nate. I just think it'd be adorable!
charmaine

I really hope the series ends with Blair going out with Chuck!
h82think

You are going to love the last 2 episodes. Lots of Blair and Chuck scenes :biggrin:

Am I the only one wants Blair to be with Dan?
Reply 171
jomo

And shockingly though half the time I hate Jenny, I really want her to hook up with Nate. I just think it'd be adorable!

Cute couple alert!! But I just think don't think Jenny would dare cross Blair. The two of them would be perfect together though.
Its weird how Jenny seems to have no friends at all??
Reply 172
h82think

Yeah me too!! But then I'll feel sorry for Nate
charmaine
Yeah me too!! But then I'll feel sorry for Nate

Who has cheated/ tried to cheat on her endless amounts of time?!?
Reply 174
h82think
Who has cheated/ tried to cheat on her endless amounts of time?!?

I know, I know, but ooohhhh he's cute.
Reply 175
Does anyone see Jenny and Serena's brother getting together??
- skyhigh
You are going to love the last 2 episodes. Lots of Blair and Chuck scenes :biggrin:

Am I the only one wants Blair to be with Dan?

Spoiler

chloecouture

Put that in a spoiler quick :p: ITV is still on episode 10 I think.

Spoiler

Spoiler

LittleMissStar

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest