The Student Room Group

The "Gossip Girl" SOC

Okay Im guessing this is what I have to do to create a new society..send this link off..anyway IF this works and gets approved this is the new Gossip Girl society

So gossip away :biggrin:

(and if you must post spoilers put them in those hidden boxes that i don't know how to do haha)

Click here to join: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/socs.php?do=join&socid=833 :smile:

Scroll to see replies

I thought it was pretty good.
Although my stupid box cut off like the last 3 mins - what happened?
Reply 2
in the last 3 mins they got in a cab an drove away but nate was seen staring at serena...
Reply 3
When are they going to be showing the second episode?? Because everytime I watch it they're showing the first episode again! :s-smilie: Someone explain the schedule to me please lol.
The first episode was great though :smile:
omg!!!! evry1 ma m8 has been sendin me dvd's of it coz she's over in america and records them for me! Seriously its AMAZING! DO NOT........ i repeat DO NOT stop watching coz you''l miss all the fun! hehe im up 2 episode 10ish. just checked it out on....
http://www.radiotimes.com/ListingsServlet?event=11&broadcastType=1&jspLocation=/jsp/tv_listings_search.jsp&jspError=/jsp/error.jsp&searchString=gossip%20girl

hope that helps. xx
Reply 5
bumble_bee_zee
omg!!!! evry1 ma m8 has been sendin me dvd's of it coz she's over in america and records them for me! Seriously its AMAZING! DO NOT........ i repeat DO NOT stop watching coz you''l miss all the fun! hehe im up 2 episode 10ish. just checked it out on....
http://www.radiotimes.com/ListingsServlet?event=11&broadcastType=1&jspLocation=/jsp/tv_listings_search.jsp&jspError=/jsp/error.jsp&searchString=gossip%20girl

hope that helps. xx

Thanks for the link! The second episode is on tonight :eek: I will definately be watching it :biggrin:
lol! eeeek...... dnt you think dan is really cute? in an adorable kinda way? did anyone watch john tucker must die? he's the brother! i was like awwwwwwwwwww when i saw him..... nate is nice 2! :P
Space Cadet
When are they going to be showing the second episode?? Because everytime I watch it they're showing the first episode again! :s-smilie: Someone explain the schedule to me please lol.
The first episode was great though :smile:

I'm pretty sure it's Thursday at 10pm on ITV2.
So tonight!
bumble_bee_zee
lol! eeeek...... dnt you think dan is really cute? in an adorable kinda way? did anyone watch john tucker must die? he's the brother! i was like awwwwwwwwwww when i saw him..... nate is nice 2! :P

I knew I recognised him!
Thanks, that's really been bugging me!
Reply 9
Oo, Chuck's a little bastard isn't he...I love it! Haha loved tonight's episode, I'm really hating that awful Blair and Nate though! I don't get it, her boyfriend cheats on her, yet she's peed off with the friend he cheated on her with and not the boyfriend, she doesn't even dump him?!

Dan and Cedric lol, bless him! He's ace. Penn Badgley, who plays Dan, was also in the tv show Do Over, which he was wicked in.
Dan is my favourite character! He's awesome, really down to earth unlike the other rich spoilt male characters. I like how he sticks up for his sister, thats really sweet :smile:
His doll Cedric made me laugh :p:
I agree about Blair, why the hell did she get back together with Nate, surely she should be annoyed at him aswell as Serena! It takes 2 to tango, so it wasn't just Serenas fault lol.
I can't wait till next weeks episode, I'm going to have to stop myself from watching it online and just be patient :p:
yeh dan is really nice, so's jenny..... but she tries to hard to fit in. i think blair is more annoyed at serena because she didnt expect it from her also because she really does love nate...... has anyone read all the books?
I'm worried about Jenny, she so badly wants to be Blairs friend and Blair will probably just use her and get her into trouble :frown:

Blair is just blind in love :rolleyes: That doesn't make sense, made sense in my head though lol.

I haven't read the books, have you? Are they good? I might read them if my school libary has them :p:
lol yeah that why i was so excited about the series. i have to say the tv series is good but i actually do like the books better! coz in the books nate and serena are on and off so are nat and blair/ dan and vanessa are together on and off too. but i recommend the books!

and the blind love thing did make sense to me!
bumble_bee_zee
lol yeah that why i was so excited about the series. i have to say the tv series is good but i actually do like the books better! coz in the books nate and serena are on and off so are nat and blair/ dan and vanessa are together on and off too. but i recommend the books!

and the blind love thing did make sense to me!

Phew! I was sure that the sentence looked like completle nonsense lol.

I'll have to try and read the books then and see how different they are to the TV series, I shall have a look in my school libary later :smile:
lol k! trust me they're quite different...... glad to help anyways
God I'm glad I don't know anyone like Blair.....
I've got a bad feeling about Jenny though.
Reply 17
I don't like that little Jenny cow...apart from having a really horrible piggy nose which just annoys me, she's very superficial and plain pathetic!

Why is Dan annoyed with Serena?! If she slept with Nate once when she was drunk more than a year ago before she even had anything to do with Dan, why should he be upset about it?!

So far it's quite good, but some of the characters look completely different to how they seem in the books, ie. Jenny! (supposed to be big boobed with brown curly hair and short)! Dan isn't how I imagined him at all! He's supposed to be artistic with long hair and a chain smoking shaking coffee addict :biggrin:
Gossip girl XOXO you can watch the first 13 episodes on the internet :smile: SOOO addictive.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending