The Student Room Group
How come you can't mark it yourself?
Reply 2
KnightRider
How come you can't mark it yourself?

Well, you never know, the feedback from yourself might just be the same as the marking yourself and you're none the wiser....duh....:s-smilie:

Hope someone can help you!
Reply 3
Which texts have you talked about?
Reply 4
Couldn't you ask your teacher?
Reply 5
Xtian
Couldn't you ask your teacher?

Easter Holidays. Besides she wouldn't mark it. I go to a school where they wouldn't care less what you achieve in your gcse's :-(
Reply 6
How long is it? And what was the question?
Reply 7
I'll upload my answers..2 secs.
Reply 8
FoOtYdUdE
I'll upload my answers..2 secs.

Here's my work..http://www.uploading.com/files/IZJNBWTG/Scan.rar.html
Reply 9
Doesn't work. Copy and paste ure question and answer in a PM for me and I'll check it over for you
Reply 10
Guitar_Mad
Doesn't work. Copy and paste ure question and answer in a PM for me and I'll check it over for you

I did it by hand. This link works. http://www.uploading.com/files/IZJNBWTG/Scan.rar.html
Reply 11
FoOtYdUdE

Bump! ###
Trojan.......
Reply 13
Jessikar
Trojan.......

Eh...? No i swear it's my work. :confused: Fine, don't click on it if you don't trust me. Geez!
Uh... i clicked it and my onecare opened and said "Trojan"...
Reply 15
Jessikar
Uh... i clicked it and my onecare opened and said "Trojan"...

Your "onecare" is paranoid. I swear it's my work. I've already received PM's from certain members saying they are unzipping the files (but it's taking quite long).

I beg to differ.
Reply 17
Jessikar

I beg to differ.

Damn, your scaring everyone away. Fine, leave it! Message to all. If you want to mark it then please do, i'd really appreicate it. If you don't want to then fine, i understand. :frown:
Lol, sorry.

It won't let me download it anyway :rolleyes:
Reply 19
Please don't post links which could cause harm to others' computers. If you'd like help with your essay, start a new thread and directly paste in the content.

Latest

Trending

Trending