The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I think someone else has made a thread on this, but cheers for the help. I'll bump it if I find it.
Reply 2
Jim Riley
We're putting a bunch of support materials for the Mobeen case study on our Business Studies blog over the next couple of weeks. There are a couple of things there already, more to follow...

http://www.tutor2u.net/blog/index.php/business-studies/C189/

We have about 5,000 students coming to our Mobeen revision workshops at the end of the month; do say hi if you're coming - I'll be there with the team!

Jim

I wanted to go to the workshop thing but there wasnt one near from where i am from :frown:
Reply 3
Hi everyone :smile: Im currently doing the Mobeen Case Study aswel and I just wanted to know is that do we need to revise EVERYTHING from unit 2 and 3 from the text book for the Case Study or just what is in the Case Study?

Thanks
You need to revise both because your knowledge of Units2&3 will need to be applied to the case study
Reply 5
does anyone have any unit 2 and 3 questions they could send, which can help me with the mobeen case study?

ps please be patient when uploading the files- they're about 15 pages each!! and they're not full of crap- it's all questions :smile:
Ooo do you by any chance have any questions/notes about Unit 3? That papers worth the worst marks :frown: darn!
*most.. not worst!
i don't have any questions unfortunately but i'll attach some notes which may be useful to you
absolute LIFESAVER! Thank you soooo much! reps flyin your way :biggrin:
Hello.

Please be careful if posting material/attachments from tutor2u, much of their content is covered by copyright laws and cannot be freely distributed by other people on here.

If in doubt, post a link rather than attaching the files.

Really? Oh!! I didn't know! Sorry!
im goin on the 29th:biggrin:
Reply 14
Hey I just wanted to ask everyone if they have heard about Philip Allan having Business Studies Revision Weekends for the AQA specification and if yes, whether they are good to go to as I am put off with the price which is £189 just for the weekend. Do you think it is worth the money??:confused:
could you please provide some details?? like a site with the info and stuff thnx

Rosicky69
Hey I just wanted to ask everyone if they have heard about Philip Allan having Business Studies Revision Weekends for the AQA specification and if yes, whether they are good to go to as I am put off with the price which is £189 just for the weekend. Do you think it is worth the money??:confused:
Guys - i know this is for AQA, but i'm with Edexcel and i'm doing Unit 1, 2 and 3 in May!

Any tips on how to revise for 3 different units in one go? Do you revise one unit one day, one unit another or a mixture each day, lol, i'm stumped but really do need advice desperately!!!!!
Reply 19
So miz_perfecto?? woh u fink of da revision thing?? you think its worth it??:confused:

Latest

Trending

Trending