Reply 80
Speciez99
will be there at half 7

Great! See you there.
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Reply 81
Hey, I'm not at Manchester yet, but I might be going there soon. Would some you guys be kind enough for me to have a look around your rooms? http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/t89556.html << I hope that explains it, plus I won't take any pictures if you don't want me to :p:
Tednol
Great! See you there.

cheers for a good night, where was everyone else? excuses?
Reply 83
Speciez99
cheers for a good night, where was everyone else? excuses?

Like I said in my text to tednol, i'd completely forgotten, I should have got someone to text me to remind me and I was making tea, how many people were there? Just the two of you?
I'm so annoyed with myself :rolleyes:
Sorry guys.
Daveo
Like I said in my text to tednol, i'd completely forgotten, I should have got someone to text me to remind me and I was making tea, how many people were there? Just the two of you?
I'm so annoyed with myself :rolleyes:
Sorry guys.

yeah just me and him which was cool but would of been nice to see a few more people......
Reply 85
Speciez99
yeah just me and him which was cool but would of been nice to see a few more people......

How long were you there for?
Daveo
How long were you there for?

i've just got home, tendol went for some food so i imagine might be on in abit. So half 7 to about quarter past eleven.
Reply 87
Hello, people? :redface: :frown:
Reply 88
Speciez99
i've just got home, tendol went for some food so i imagine might be on in abit. So half 7 to about quarter past eleven.

Balls, i could have come after i'd had my tea. Tednol never text back though so I assumed he'd just gone home.
Stupid me!
Daveo
Balls, i could have come after i'd had my tea. Tednol never text back though so I assumed he'd just gone home.
Stupid me!

yeah well it would of been good to see you, are you sure you had the right number?
Reply 90
Speciez99
yeah well it would of been good to see you, are you sure you had the right number?

Well when i got the text of him it said 'from tednol' and i'm pretty sure I just replied.
Reply 91
I didn't forget as much, I was just in a band mood on the way back home, so the last thing I felt like was going out. You have to be in the mood for meeting new people, this afternoon I was in one of those avoiding people I know moods.

I'm glad you both enjoyed it anyway.
Daveo
Well when i got the text of him it said 'from tednol' and i'm pretty sure I just replied.

ok, well shame you didnt come. Had a cool chat.
Reply 93
Daveo
Stupid me!

I never got your txt mate, if I had I would have replied! I'll undoubtably get it at some ungodly hour. Sorry about that - how annoying.

Was great to meet you Tom you are a sound bloke! Will look forward to the next time, and with any luck there will be a few more people next time too!
Reply 94
amazingtrade
I didn't forget as much, I was just in a band mood on the way back home, so the last thing I felt like was going out. You have to be in the mood for meeting new people, this afternoon I was in one of those avoiding people I know moods.

I'm glad you both enjoyed it anyway.

Next time eh?!
Tednol
I never got your txt mate, if I had I would have replied! I'll undoubtably get it at some ungodly hour. Sorry about that - how annoying.

Was great to meet you Tom you are a sound bloke! Will look forward to the next time, and with any luck there will be a few more people next time too!

I thought you would of said if you had of got his text, and I would of said exactly the same about yourself. And yeah it it happens again I hope a few more people turn up....
Reply 96
Tednol

****ing phones, according to my phone it did send. I'm dissapointed not to have met you guys.

Next time, do me a favour and text me a few hours before to remind me :smile:
Reply 97
Speciez99
I thought you would of said if you had of got his text, and I would of said exactly the same about yourself. And yeah it it happens again I hope a few more people turn up....

And if the next time people still don't turn up, I'll look forward to updates on your life and a few more beers! Fingers crossed that poor woman who collapsed is ok tho...
Tednol
And if the next time people still don't turn up, I'll look forward to updates on your life and a few more beers! Fingers crossed that poor woman who collapsed is ok tho...

yeah agreed, and I owe you one.
Reply 99
Speciez99
yeah agreed, and I owe you one.

I think i owe you both one :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending