The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
My last girlfriend broke the ice by just using her finger and gesturing 'come here' to me, that was pretty cool. I love having to do none of the work :p:

emilina
btw im not actually asking any of you to go out with me. :p:

:getmecoat
I thought you were asking me to go out with you :biggrin:
emilina

Pity! :biggrin:

Sorry, just kidding. :smile:
Reply 4
lol i wondered if people would comment on that rather than the actual question. got your attention though didnt it? :p:
my current boyfriend asked me out through a series of confusing metaphors and waffle about fish and waves. hmm. that was a pretty good way.
****ty ways including things like "i like you because you've got blonde hair, my ex didn't have blonde hair, i love blonde hair"(gutted if anyone involved is on here) and non stop "go out with me" because that just sounds rude, demanding and desperate.
Reply 6
tezw
My mate has a tattoo on his ass saying "your name" and he goes up to girls asks them their name and says "omg i have got your name tattooed on my ass" to which the girls reply "**** off you haven't" To their dismay he has "your name" printed in tattoo on his ass. Its a good ice breaker.

...and then they run away thinking 'what a ****ing nutter' ?

:unsure:
Reply 7
I've been asked out once in my life. Well not really but saying so means I get to share the story.

One day in school (could well have been a Valentine's Day), I discovered a foreign piece of paper in my blazer pocket. It was a note, apparently from some delusional soul who reckoned they fancied me. Naturally they never left their name.

My friend was with me when I found it. Naturally he goaded me the way lads do. We discussed it. The handwriting looked like that of another friend of mine, in that it had some of his personal quirks in it, such as how he curls small g the wrong way, but was still sufficiently feminine to warrant confusion.

I decided (partly to kill the situation) that it was a prank, either by my mate or by some cruel girl, and binned the note. Me and my friend moved on to some other humorous topic of conversation.

So that's the only advance someone's ever made to me.
Reply 8
Synergetic
...and then they run away thinking 'what a ****ing nutter' ?

:unsure:

lol!! probably

out of interest, does your friend ever actually show these girls where it says 'your name' ? :p:
Reply 9
tezw

My mate has a tattoo on his ass saying "your name" and he goes up to girls asks them their name and says "omg i have got your name tattooed on my ass" to which the girls reply "**** off you haven't" To their dismay he has "your name" printed in tattoo on his ass. Its a good ice breaker.

Sure that isn't Steve-O from Jackass?
Reply 10
SuperDaz
My last girlfriend broke the ice by just using her finger and gesturing 'come here' to me, that was pretty cool. I love having to do none of the work :p:

:getmecoat

Yoda may have replied with his middle finger and gesturing "no" to her.

Yoda has been hit on with the line "which one of my boobs looks bigger?"
Reply 11
Yoda
Yoda has been hit on with the line "which one of my boobs looks bigger?"

lol what did you say?
emilina
lol i wondered if people would comment on that rather than the actual question. got your attention though didnt it? :p:

We're simple beasts :biggrin:
Reply 13
Mrgd291190
We're simple beasts :biggrin:

lol i noticed. i took a long time wondering what title would get everyones attention. i figured that 'will you have sex with me' would have been the best one but as thats not what i was asking best not to have it as a title :p:
tezw
A girl once said to my surprise "get your coat you've pulled" hahaha i was happy

reminds me of this website that I posted on here a few weeks ago, you type your first and last name in and it shows a video of a woman in a bar and she reveals her shoulder which shows a tattoo of your first name (don't know how they do it!) and then she calls over this big fat hairy bar tender and he pulls his pants down and blows a kiss at you, revealing your surname tattooed on his ass
Reply 15
Yoda's response was as follows: neither. Yoda dislikes such blatant sluttery. Funnily having got her number anyway he uncovered the story; she was too shy so asked her (ridiculously ugly) friend for a chat up line. The girl turned out to be incredibly nice.
emilina
lol i noticed. i took a long time wondering what title would get everyones attention. i figured that 'will you have sex with me' would have been the best one but as thats not what i was asking best not to have it as a title :p:

:biggrin:
It would certaintly have been eye-catching but you've got a good title here. :wink:
emilina
i was just wondering what the most imaginative/funny/origional way anyone has been asked out, or on a date or anything like that is. and what the best or funniest answers were. i was reading a thread on how to ask a girl to the prom which came up with some funny ideas so i wondered if anyone had actually experienced any good ones?

I've only had one girlfriend to date and it was just a simple 'will you go out with me' and she said yeah.

I was in Paris last week and fancied the bar maid in one of the bars and I requested a song to be played and she sorted it for me so I gave her 10 Euros but she wouldn't take it off me but I made her take it in the end and then we just got talking and I started asking her to tell me how to say certain things in French and I was basically telling her that I liked her in the french that she told me but she didn't click at first; she got there in the end though. :biggrin:
Reply 18
In before

"Does this rag smell like chloroform to you."
Reply 19
lol what someone actually asked you that? :p:
iv never been asked out in an interesting way lol they always just say 'do you wanna go out with me'? lmao so i try to give interesting answers instead :p:

Latest