The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

on my waist, which is just about navel level
Reply 2
what a weird question! :p:

but why would anyone wear their tights just under their boobs?!
Reply 3
minionlindz

Warmth?! :P
Mine usually come just above my belly button ; i find it uncomftorble though, id love it if they came up to my hips but then theyd be too baggy on the legs.

Maybe it all depends on your body shape ie if you have long legs and a short torso or vice versa
Reply 5
oh_eight
Warmth?! :P

hahaha, that's true..
I cut mine so they only come up to my hipbones, cause I find it really uncomfortable to have another layer of material higher especially if I'm wearing them with shorts or a skirt.
Reply 7
minionlindz

I don't do it on purpose, it's just where they rest. They usually fall down a bit anyway.
Reply 8
Boooooooooooooooobs.

I don't know why. More comfortable that way.
Reply 9
One of my friends wore some tights just under her boobs, but she actually could easily get them over her head!
Reply 10
My friend was sure she was going to make her millions by inventing hipster tights, then we saw them in a shop.

But personally on my waist; ugly but comfortable :smile:
Reply 11
Jurisprude
One of my friends wore some tights just under her boobs, but she actually could easily get them over her head!

Woah! :rofl:
Reply 12
Up to my waist. It's just comfier like that.
They come up to my belly button, which REALLY annoys me. So I end up wearing hold-ups or knee highs, depending on the outfit.
Reply 14
To my belly button and even then they are not up enough....bleugh

I really hate tights so wear stocking and suspenders instead, much more comfortable. Holdups are okay as well but I don't trust them not comming down.
Reply 15
Lots of mine usually reach just over the sticky out bit of my ribs, but then the angle makes them roll down and make a big raised up stupid line around there.

Stupid tights.
Reply 16
My fishnets just about stretch over my arse.
Reply 17
Mine come up high, like up to my waist! But I dont mind, it sort of smooths the bumps out :p:
Renal
My fishnets just about stretch over my arse.

That was just about dripping with sarcasm, Renal.
Reply 19
Well mine come up quite high so I fold them over so they're round my hips - so much more comfortable!

Latest