The Student Room Group

number of courses per term

I have decided to accept my offer at LSE and am really excited about the module there that I want to pursue. My question is what is the norm. for number of classes per term. The classes that I want to take total to 6 (which meets the requirements of the number of units). Unfortunately 4 are in LT and 2 are in MT. I'm just afraid of being overloaded LT if I do it this way and was hoping for some advice.

Thanks!
Reply 1
americanguy
I have decided to accept my offer at LSE and am really excited about the module there that I want to pursue. My question is what is the norm. for number of classes per term. The classes that I want to take total to 6 (which meets the requirements of the number of units). Unfortunately 4 are in LT and 2 are in MT. I'm just afraid of being overloaded LT if I do it this way and was hoping for some advice.

Thanks!

Are you sure all of those classes are half units? Most classes in my program were full unit ones (lasted the entire year). Assuming that they are all half units, I still wouldn't worry about it. It might eat up more time than you want, but it's not going to kill you. Having 2 classes in the second semester will help you plan your dissertation better anyway (assuming your program requires it).

Latest

Trending

Trending