The Student Room Group
i did pretty bad gt a U:colondollar: i would suggest past papars and practise key terms relating to ict and using them like flat base file or sumting
Reply 2
Easy!
I got an A grade at AS with my A grade coursework.
Honestly everybody in the class did their revision notes, reading the book and all messed up.

Best thing to do is learn the question and the answer, go through every past paper on the AQA website until you know every answer of by heart so when you sit down and do it you rinse it in 30 mins flat and know every answer.
If that doesnt work, disect the past papers and you will see there are similar questions asked every year, just find the correct answers for them and learn them off by heart and your looking at 80% right on the exam.

Any problems or queries ask me.

Good Luck!
Reply 3
I had problems revising for ict when i did it for a level.. all you have to do is keep going over the mock papers or whatever sources they have given you, i went from getting a U in my AS ICT Unit 3 Paper (One mark off an E Grr)
To gettin a B Grade in my Unit 7 A2 Paper
All thanks to practice, it helps yo!
Reply 4
Hmm, how to revise for AS ICT? Well, you can start by reading your notes? :p:

No, seriously, kazss11 has it bang on. Learn all the solutions to recent past papers off by heart. That's not nearly as bad as it sounds, either. There's only so much they can ask on an ICT exam, and given they've set a crap-load of papers already they pretty much HAVE to more-or-less repeat questions.

I had a clash between an A2 ICT exam and a Maths paper. While I was being guarded I learnt a load of answers to past papers, and found my particular exam a doddle as a result! Got full marks on it, ohh yeahhhh.

Latest