The Student Room Group
I believe you request one from the Inland Revenue.
You get one every year around April, basically after the tax year. However, you can request one from your tax office. Ask your employer who this is. Alternatively visit them in any major city.
Reply 3
I know, for a fact, that if you are working for your employer up to tax year end, you are automatically issued one through your employer. It may take a few weeks to arrive. If this is lost, you cannot get a copy.
Reply 4
ok, well I started last November and have only done 9 shifts (bank nursing) so will I still be able to get one?
horrorboy
ok, well I started last November and have only done 9 shifts (bank nursing) so will I still be able to get one?

Yep. Even if you just did one week, you'd get one.
Reply 6
horrorboy

you'll prob get it with your april payslip, or if you dont work it;ll come with the rest of the April payslips. But if you've got a March Payslip, that can be used as Evidence as well.
Reply 7
It depends on where abouts your employer is on the list for the Inland Revenue as to exactly when you will receive it (ie: the higher up the list, the earlier you will get it), but you will get it some time this month or early next month. My mum's arrived yesterday, but my stepdad and I haven't got ours yet.
Reply 8
Ok,thanks all.
Reply 9
If you are still on the nurse bank you'll get one, even if you haven't done a shift for a while.
If you've had a P45 through you won't and have to get one from the inland revenue.

I think I got mine from the nursebank at the end of April, beginning of May last year (I work for two different ones and got one a week before the other)

Latest

Trending

Trending