The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Ah well, that last point could be offputting for all I know :wink: It's also closer and warmer than St A's, and the worst the tutor there had to say about Exeter (she taught there for a year) was that it 'is too hot to learn' :biggrin:
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
It really is too hot today - I think we're the hottest place in Europe - thats what my instructor was saying! I got burnt in an hours worth of sun!! I really love Exeter :love:
Reply 42
Sephrenia
It really is too hot today - I think we're the hottest place in Europe - thats what my instructor was saying! I got burnt in an hours worth of sun!! I really love Exeter :love:

Lucky you, I'm in Madrid and it's raining this morning! :wtf?:
Haha. Its quite warm in coventry, but not scorching. I can't wait for the Exeter sun =D. I've been sitting under trees and on grass with my friends to do my revision, its been pretty awesome.
Supposed to actually be some cloud down here today, and possibly rain tomorrow :eek3: But we all know what weather forecasts are like :p:
Reply 45
Kengurnu
:banghead:

Blast!:banghead:

I think I'm the only one in the University doing it!

I'm unsure whether to stick with the French or change it to Spanish (if i can) so you may not be the only one! :smile:

I had to decided between Bristol and Exeter, it was soo tricky but Exeter won! Soo pretty!
Reply 46
papillon22
I'm unsure whether to stick with the French or change it to Spanish (if i can) so you may not be the only one! :smile:

I had to decided between Bristol and Exeter, it was soo tricky but Exeter won! Soo pretty!

yeh do spanish! it'll be great.
Reply 47
Choose Exeter :biggrin:

The south is just a lovely place :biggrin:

23 degrees in Bristol and its 7pm
Yucky here today =[ Hope it clears up by tomorrow - supposed to be going to the beach!
Reply 49
Sephrenia
Yucky here today =[ Hope it clears up by tomorrow - supposed to be going to the beach!

Still crappy in Madrid!
Kengurnu
Still crappy in Madrid!

Misty and murky :frown: Was raining last night, supposed to rain some more today....not summer clothes today then!
Reply 51
Sephrenia
Misty and murky :frown: Was raining last night, supposed to rain some more today....not summer clothes today then!

Pah! wear shorts and summery things anyway;danceboy;, then accessorise with a brolly :p:
Reply 52
Ok, summer's gone
Reply 53
eDDeboo
Ok, summer's gone

Lies! it's just taking a holiday...:tumble:<in the desert!
Its bloody hot despite there being no sun! *boils*
Reply 55
How long does it take to get to the nearest beach by train?
Exmouth is about 20 minutes or so I would guess. Really not all that far. Its about £2 for a day return =] There are loads of beaches within easy distance, and very cheap to get to!
Reply 57
Sephrenia
Exmouth is about 20 minutes or so I would guess. Really not all that far. Its about £2 for a day return =] There are loads of beaches within easy distance, and very cheap to get to!

Wow, very cheap! Sounds great. :biggrin:
city_chic
Wow, very cheap! Sounds great. :biggrin:

Dawlish is the same actually =] With a Railcard this is - so £3 without! I got sunburnt on one shoulder :frown:
Reply 59
mmm Dawlish. Teignmouth is lush as well.

Latest

Trending

Trending