The Student Room Group

Mixed-Race people more attractive than....'Pure-race' people?

I've noticed that people of mixed races seem, on the whole, to be really attractive. I know a few people of mixed-races, and all of them are really good-looking. I don't know if this is just coincidence, or because they are borne of a wider gene pool or whateve, and get 'the best of both'... but...

What do you think?

Scroll to see replies

On average, I'd say they are more attractive - yep (with all the caveats about individuals and judging them on their respective merits, etc).
Reply 2
attractivness is defined by ones personal tastes so you cant say one group is more so generally because not everyone will agree.
Reply 3
I am mixed race and my looks get alot of attention because they don't look like they fit into an exact category.

I know "pure-raced" people who are equally stunning though.

I think being mixed-race offers is eye catching because it is just different to the... pure... look. More interesting.
The best looking girl I've had was half Japanese, half english/irish. Make of that what you want...
Reply 5
I agree, mix chinese/japanese with english & you should get results as far as I've seen haha! The japanese are ****ing gorgeous anyway, their all bloody supermodels (not literally, but I'm sure they could be). Its like being in Singapore all over again, except they are often Chinese/Malay mix, which also seems to work out quite well. The asians seem to have much better skin than we do thats the thing. Yet the english have bigger breast size, I mean this is just from what I've seen but many chinese are beautiful, but they aren't exactly gifted with large cup size. Maybe its just all the plastic surgery over in england :redface: Of all the countries I've been to though, the Japanese are on the whole the most attractive bunch, yet throughout history they have had the least mixing with other races I think? (even now immigration laws are damn strict there)
Reply 6
This thread is no less racist than saying that white people are more attractive than mixed-race people. :wink:
Reply 7
I noticed this ages ago, and I reckon it's true; I've never seen an ugly mixed race person.
I find this to be true very often as well.
Yeh, I've noticed much of the same. And they tend to be really eye catching because of their exotic looks. tanned skin with blue eyes looks out of place and beautiful at the same time.

That said, I think you can find alot of that in parts of Afghanistan and Iran (where interracial mixing is a big part of their heritage).
Reply 10
Mmmhmm. Many mixed-race people = hawt.
Reply 11
Renal
This thread is no less racist than saying that white people are more attractive than mixed-race people. :wink:

On average I think white people are more attractive than black people. I don't think it's racist to say that at all.
Reply 12
pretz
There are plenty of ugly East Asians, I think that we just get exposed to the prettier ones in the West. I like it that way.

No no, im not referring to the ones in the West, I'm referring to those actually in the countries. I've only been in Japan about a week now, but if I'd have to put a number on it, id say 6/10 are stunning, 3.5/10 are pretty, and 1/20 is ugly. Thats just off my head, basically very beautiful & take care of their body. There are some spotty people about now a days, but farrrrrrrrrr less than in UK. I guess its all those big macs! I haven't seen a single fat person yet either, similar situation in China. Very few fat people in East Asia, that or they hide away lol.
Reply 13
I don't think they are
Renal

You're right. In fact, I am actually using the thread to collate data and launch a Nazi-style regime of mixed-race folk as the Superior Race, effectively wiping out all the filthy pure-breds.
I think that I can hear Hitler crying...

Good job OP :biggrin:
In younger people I find this true. But Ive hardly seen any older attractive asians/mixed race. The seem to be squat and fat.
yes
**feels good about himself, and then realises it isn't true**

There are some fairly ugly mixed raced people out there.

**walks away and slips on The Carvers porcelain mask**

Raz
Reply 19
I think that it's true to some extent. I have never seen a Chinese/Western guy that I didn't find incredibly attractive :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending