The Student Room Group

Mixed-Race people more attractive than....'Pure-race' people?

Scroll to see replies

I tend to agree I think, not just saying that because I am mixed race. Think being mixed race in my case, gives my skin a really nice colour!
Maybe it's like dog breeds then, cross breeding being good.
Depends who u are.

and whatever floats ur boat really.
Reply 23
pretz
Seen any vending machines with knickers stained with period blood for sale? Any toilets talk to you yet?

Haha no, I haven't seen the vending machines with knickers. Though my mate, says they still exist, just no second hand ones anymore lol! Know where I can find some for a picture?

Yes I've been in some pretty cool toilets. I warn you though, you have gotta be careful which button you press dont you. The pictures are pretty funny too :P

Thats what I love about Japan. Its so wacky, wierd, and exciting that you never get bored. I have barely any sleep, and I still don't get tired during the day! Now I understand how the Japs can survive on 3 hours a night!

Just staying in Osaka atm with a mate, travelling to Kyoto, Nara, & Himeji from here. Then im off down to Kyushu (Fukuoka, Nagasaki, Kumamoto, Beppu, Aso-san) and Hiroshima, before heading to Tokyo (with a side trip to Nikko). About 3-4 weeks all in all.
I wouldn't agree at all, no. White-Oriental mixes can look fantastic, but all others are similar or possibly even uglier than 'pure' races. Afro-Orientals, for example, look terrible when showing characteristics of both races.
I always find Eastern European women to be very attractive..
Reply 26
i think its true,maybe because genetical problems are less in mixed-race people

I dont know how, but yes i agree they seem to be seen as 'more attractive' :smile: Both guys and girls. x
Why yes of course!

I am mixed but wouldn't say so really. Depends on the person.
Anyone watch The Boys From Brazil last night?
we're bloody gorgeous :smile:

ok ok im just joking but yeah i see your point.
in a non-incestual way i think my brother is pretty good looking (we are mixed race, black and white). he gets told he looks like justin timberlake quite a lot. and my cousins are good looking too (they are indian/white).
but there are some not so pretty mixed race people - like Libby out of Eastenders
http://www.bbc.co.uk/eastenders/images/characters_cast/characters/libby_f/libby_fox_large_1.jpg
shes not hideous though and they may have played that up for her character.

having said that, most of the people who i find attractive are not mixed race.
Reply 31
I think caucasian/chinese mixes are so lovely.
Reply 32
Just as likely OP that they'll get the "worst" of both. :wink:
Renal
This thread is no less racist than saying that white people are more attractive than mixed-race people. :wink:

No; this thread is between "pure-race" versus mixed-race people. "Pure-race" doesn't mean only white ... it means purely Indian, Chinese, black, etc.
Reply 34
korektphool
No; this thread is between "pure-race" versus mixed-race people. "Pure-race" doesn't mean only white ... it means purely Indian, Chinese, black, etc.
No ****.

But I can see your point and I'll rephrase my parody appropriately; "White people are more attractive than any other race."
I think thats your opinion. I think those of 'pure' race are more attractive but that is just a generalisation. Everyone is different. A bit of a naive question...:s-smilie:
Italian-Polish girls are hot. :ninja:
I'd say not really.
Reply 38
kind of off topic, but i was thinking it must be strange to be a white parent with a black partner (and so mixed race kids), because the black gene is stronger, your children wouldn't resemble you that much? or am i talking *******s?
Daisy.
kind of off topic, but i was thinking it must be strange to be a white parent with a black partner (and so mixed race kids), because the black gene is stronger, your children wouldn't resemble you that much? or am i talking *******s?

No, i agree with you. Sometimes there is no resemblence at all. For example, look at Heidi Klum's sons... But then, they don't look much like Seal either, as he is very very dark.

But I suppose if you see your partner, whom you love, in your child... and KNOW that it is your child.. that should be enough.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending