The Student Room Group
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester

MMU-anyone there?

Hi all, are any of you at MMU???

I have accepted a place there for september and i was just wondering roughly what time lectures finish?

this is not because i want to get out of class early, i am trying to get childcare sorted and I am worried i will still be in class at 6 or 7 o'clock!

can anyone help, i have contacted the uni and i am waiting on a response

any help you can offer would be great! x
Reply 1
I went to the 'Combined Honours' open day last Wednesday. I think they said you have roughly around 12 hours at Uni per week. Don't know if that's much help. I didn't accept there as the course wasn't my favourite, but the Uni looks good.
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
Maybe ask in the MMU forum. More students from MMU will obviously read that and should be able to give you a better idea of what different course times start and finish.
i had 2 lectures finishing at 5, i know someone else who had one 6oclock finish. saying that i very rarely stayed till 5 lol. and i have 17 hours a week with combined honours.
Reply 4
Depends entirely on what course you're doing, which you didn't mention so...
Reply 5
http://www.facebook.com/wall.php?id=8710866837#/group.php?gid=8710866837

if ur not on there you should join theres alot of information and much more ppl :biggrin:

its a mmu freshers group on facebook :biggrin: we have over 400 members :biggrin:
Reply 6
Tuesdays went on until 5pm for me.

Latest

Trending

Trending