The Student Room Group

Is it worth applying

Im hoping to apply to demontfort for a joint honours in law and politics.I am looking to get around 240 points from my A-Levels which will be sufficent in terms of minimum entry requirements, but my GCSE grades are low, C,C,C,C,B,B,C. Would it be worth applying with those sort of GCSE's or would they take on look at my application and put me in the big NO pile.

Regards
Josh
They'll consider you, definitely. Especially a place like de Montfort (I'm not saying they'll take anyone, just that they aren't as fussy as top 10 type unis). And your GCSEs aren't low - they're all Bs and Cs, they're passes, so they're fine :smile:
Reply 2
I want to do law and politics hopefully, and then the BVC and then hopefully go on to train as a barrister.I dont think i have a good chance of becoming a barrister by studying law at demontfort LOL.I know someone who is in a pupilage and went to demontfort though
I don't know much about law and politics, I expect they have a sub-forum on here though, where you could ask questions about becoming a barrister and stuff :smile:
Reply 4
As long as you've passed your GCSE English and Maths, it should'nt be a problem.

Latest

Trending

Trending