The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Zuluana
Did you get that secretary/office.. job by the way?

thats a sore point, best not go into it again on here:s-smilie:
Reply 61
death.drop
OP, that dress you've chosen from the recommended ones is still not going to do anything for you.
if you're insisting on the red how about these? which might look a little better on you, they still show off some boobage but aren't too short and have a less slutty feel to them (imo)

not totally red
again, not totally red

tbh though I don't know how well they'll suit your figure either. they're just he first few red dresses which I didn't feel well overly 'slagish'. I think the third one might look quite nice on you.

actually if i had to have one of those id say the 3rd one too:redface:
just not sure its "me" ive dressed like this for a few yrs now &
its totally diff from what id normally pick out x

Give it up :troll:
Reply 63
out of all the dresses on asos you picked the post disgusting, tacky, clingy, hideous dress!!! yea u will get attention from guys - but it wont be in a good way!! they will see u as easy and cheap!! if u wear something a bit classier then u will still get attention from guys but they wont see you as a play thing!! if you really dont get it i think you should watch 'what not to wear' or buy a book by trinyy and susannah!! u can look sexy without wearing skin tight clothes!!
Reply 64
if you really want a red dress you should probably go for something like this:
http://www.asos.com/Asos/Button-Detail-Dress/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=243604&cid=4168&clr=Red&sh=0&Rf-200=1
you still show a pit of leg but it skims the body so it will be much more flattering!!
or this one :
http://www.asos.com/Asos/Chiffon-Frill-Sleeve-Deep-V-Dress/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=247760&cid=4168&clr=Red&sh=0&Rf-200=1
im reall sorry - but your dress is just hideous and these ones arent even expensive!! they are cheap but they dont make u look cheap!
Whats!! With all the exclamation marks!!

The dresses you've suggested are much nicer though, and you are very true when you say you can look sexy without wearing skintight clothes.
she's been banned
Reply 67
scaryhair
Whats!! With all the exclamation marks!!

The dresses you've suggested are much nicer though, and you are very true when you say you can look sexy without wearing skintight clothes.

hahah soz. i dont know why but for some reason i always use exclamation marks instead of full stop online! im just weird - oh well!

Latest