The Student Room Group
Might wanna learn how to spell it before you apply to study it.

No offense or anything..

But to answer your question, the top unis for Psych are usually (but not limited to) :

Oxford
Bristol
Bath
St. Andrews
York
UCL
Nottingham
York
Kent
Cardiff
Royal Holloway
Warwick
Durham

In no particular order. These all expect grades ranging from AAA-ABB with B/C in GCSE Maths.
Reply 2
Depends what you mean by good. Oxford, Cambridge, Bristol. UCL, Bath and St Andrews are amongst the higest ranked unis. There's more to life than timetables.

The good uni for you is one that offers what you are looking for, in the environment you want to study in and offers a realistic chance of getting into.

Do you have any interests in psychology, are you looking for a more general degree? Do you have any medical conditions and disabilities to take into consideration (support services an vary, even in the top unis).

Edit: - Here's the Times' ranking of psychology departments if that's what you were looking for. Don't rely on them too much, there's far more to consider

http://extras.timesonline.co.uk/gug/gooduniversityguide.php?AC_sub=Psychology&sub=29&x=31&y=19
River85

The good uni for you is one that offers what you are looking for, in the environment you want to study in and offers a realistic chance of getting into?

I couldn't agree more.
Reply 4
Why Of Course, Southampton :biggrin:

(Im Biased, But I dont care, It rocks here.)
Reply 5
York or Imperial
Imperial doesn't do Psychology.
Reply 7
Nottingham :cool:
Reply 8
GodspeedGehenna
Imperial doesn't do Psychology.

Really? I always thought they did

Latest