The Student Room Group

Woodhouse College !!!

Welcome to the WOODHOUSE COLLEGE soceity.

Leaders

-Eternity Forever
-Rapha
-Jerking My Gerking
-Diamonddust

About The Author...

Spoiler

The Tale of Mrs_Sylar (Woodhouse Class of 2008 -2010)

Spoiler

The Math-magician Jerking My Gerking (Woodhouse Class of 2008-2010)

Spoiler

The tale of Rapha (Woodhouse Class of 2008 -2010)

Spoiler

The tale of a true diamond in the dust (Woodhouse Class of 2008-2010)

Spoiler

The Woodhouse Society was founded on Sunday 24th August 2008 at around 21.07. Endless rants, chats and discussions about this college led to Eternity Forever and the main leaders' decision to keep it going. Yes, this society is for people that move forward with things....

So, are you a current, former, prospective, wannabe or reject of Woodhouse College? You are ALL welcome! This is the place where dreams are made. What others dream, these MEMBERS do:

But you might want to join first, here:

Jerking My Gerking
Eternity Forever
rapha
Step_into_my_world
Mrs_Sylar
milliondollarcorpse
diamonddust
sadmollz
LegendKiller377
Pixels
touran22
arsenal111
rye225
Medicine Man
5attab
jelly1000
InquilabZindabad
Ché Cubano
don_frank
Matthewsimpson
Thamizhan
XxXxNikixXxXx
sliiide
welovefags
1234lizzz
carboncarbon
Gary Glitter
niveawater
DeadSniffles
stadev
niketpatel71
Wilt
Resok

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2
same :wink:
I got an unconditional offer last year to the college but i chose to go to the local grammar school.
i heard from them late feb - early march. But you shouldn't worry. Some schools just like to take their time.
All the best though guys!!
Has anyone had there interview or a reply yet because i am starting to get worried ?!

Have you not even had your interview? Most people are waiting for their offer, rather than their interview. The latest interview I heard was about two weeks ago.
Reply 5
No, i still haven't even got an interview yet . Is that a bad thing :frown:
ZakArden
Have you not even had your interview? Most people are waiting for their offer, rather than their interview. The latest interview I heard was about two weeks ago.

don't frighten him or her unnecessarily! You shouldn't worry - esp with your GCSE's fast approaching. They're much more important than the school you go to.
If you haven't been rejected then no, because this year they had 4,000 applicants, which is madness compared to previous years. I wouldn't start worrying until people start getting rejected/accepted.
Reply 8
sorry to say it but i think its all over. i go there and we get the afternoon off when potentional students are interviewd and the last one was a couple of weeks ago. aprantly it was mega oversubcribed this year.
dont be upset it is sooo boring noone goes out and its full of losers.
Reply 9
Are you serious mate ?/ Could you also explain what the college is like in more detail i heard so much good things about it

Arsenal: sorry, I assumed you'd had an interview & were waiting for an offer. Did Woodhouse acknowledge that they had recieved your application?
Reply 11
jelly1000
Arsenal: sorry, I assumed you'd had an interview & were waiting for an offer. Did Woodhouse acknowledge that they had recieved your application?

Yeah i got an e-mail saying we have recieved your applicatino but nothing afta that

Oh dear- perhaps you should ring them? Even if they decided not to interview you you should have had a letter.
Reply 13
Thanks !!
Thanks !!

Did something happen? Did you ring them?
Reply 15
ZakArden
Did something happen? Did you ring them?

I am going to first thing monday morning. :biggrin: Just out of interst what is the second best college after woodhouse in london
Woodhouse isn't the best, it's fifth. Ashmole's sixthform is just under Woodhouse.
Queen Elizabeth's School, Barnet (SEL)
The Henrietta Barnett School (SEL)
St Michael's Catholic Grammar School (SEL)
King Alfred School (IND)
Hasmonean High School
Tuition Centre (IND, SEL)
Woodhouse College
Mill Hill County High School
Mill Hill School Foundation (IND, SEL)
Queen Elizabeth's Girls' School
Copthall School
Ashmole School
Reply 18
ZakArden
Queen Elizabeth's School, Barnet (SEL)
The Henrietta Barnett School (SEL)
St Michael's Catholic Grammar School (SEL)
King Alfred School (IND)
Hasmonean High School
Tuition Centre (IND, SEL)
Woodhouse College
Mill Hill County High School
Mill Hill School Foundation (IND, SEL)
Queen Elizabeth's Girls' School
Copthall School
Ashmole School

Bolded...aren't they the same :s-smilie:?
Reply 19
sadmollz
Bolded...aren't they the same :s-smilie:?

Ah - that's where you're wrong.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending