The Student Room Group
white low cut blouse, black skirt, black glasses, and red lipstick..go for the sexy secretary look
why are girls incapable of going to a fancy dress party as something NON slutty?!
ahrrgrggghhhioldashkajd!

i think you should go as old fashioned tarts with marie anotoinette wigs (:
Reply 3
Aquamarine.
Going to a fancy dress party as tarts. Any ideas how to make a tart outfit without being too tarty? I typed in 'tart fancy dress' on Google but random nun and french maid outfits keep coming up!

Why don't you want to be too tarty?
Burlesque/Moulin rouge style - ra-ra skirt/petticoat and a corset top with feather boa and big hair.
The sexy secretary idea is good too.
Just avoid anything from Ann Summers-esque and it won't look too tarty!
Reply 5
I was going to suggest a certain receptionist interview outfit, or a particular red knitted dress, but I'm not that mean. :rofl:

I'd go with burlesque or annaspanner's sexy secretary look, you can make it kinda classy. You'll look appropriately tarty but not cheap, if you get me.
^^ haha :biggrin:
Calzeh
I was going to suggest a certain receptionist interview outfit, or a particular red knitted dress, but I'm not that mean. :rofl:

hehehe:biggrin:
Reply 8
Calzeh

I'd go with burlesque or annaspanner's sexy secretary look, you can make it kinda classy. You'll look appropriately tarty but not cheap, if you get me.

haha :biggrin:
Reply 9
Moulin Rouge would look good!
Reply 10
Oooh I like the idea of both a sexretary (oh yes ha) or moulin rouge! I'll have a look see what I've got. Any idea where I'd get some cheap black framed glasses from?
Primark sell cheap glasses (at least the one in oxford does), it even sells them with leopard print frames !!!! (but also sells them with black or silver frames)

Latest

Trending

Trending