Leicester = 21
Sheffield = 22
Liverpool = 34

Times University Guide: Law.
Leicester = 21
Sheffield = 29
Liverpool 31
Reply 2
I go to Leicester but I often think that, despite the league tables, people often think of Sheffield as higher than Leicester, especially as you need AAA for Sheffield.
Reply 3
The entry requirements to do Law at Leicester have gone up to AAA now.

http://www.le.ac.uk/admissions/ugprospectus/courses/law/main.html
Reply 4
They're all much the same muchness. I don't think an employer would particularly distinguish one way or the other between any of them unless he happened to go to one of them!
Reply 5
madhead123
The entry requirements to do Law at Leicester have gone up to AAA now.

http://www.le.ac.uk/admissions/ugprospectus/courses/law/main.html

i think htats a major mistake on Leics part, i wouldnt have thogut they were getting enough apps to justify that. at leas ttheir still accepting GS so they wont lose the whole crowd
Reply 6
Its says on the link i posed that they got 1555 applications last year, with only 250 places. Which is a far amount for the actual places available.

Having AAA won't make that diference. All it will mean is that only the best candidates applying get selected. At least it will dispel all this "Leicester is only AAB, so therefore it must be worse than Sheffield (just an example) because there offer is AAA". Hopefully, students will now pick the university they personally like better.
Reply 7
madhead123
Its says on the link i posed that they got 1555 applications last year, with only 250 places. Which is a far amount for the actual places available.

Having AAA won't make that diference. All it will mean is that only the best candidates applying get selected. At least it will dispel all this "Leicester is only AAB, so therefore it must be worse than Sheffield (just an example) because there offer is AAA". Hopefully, students will now pick the university they personally like better.

a lot will be put off as puttingas a insurance uni, or even considering it as insurance uni and maybe chanign thier mind to firm now
Reply 8
No more so than if people are applying to uni's like Sheffield, Leeds etc.

Latest

Trending

Trending