The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

DirtyHarry
I wear leather thongs, what do people think of them?

:hubba:
Reply 21
hmmm pics might be needed lmao!!
Boxers.....always
Reply 23
steelmole
Why is there such a big preference for boxers? I find it quite odd. I wear pants purely out of comfort. I was thinking of switching to those fitted style boxers though, might put seams in more comfortable places.

Ditto. I'm quite 'large', and, personally, I much prefer the level of support that briefs afford.
Reply 24
You find David Beckham in briefs hot? Oh well...I'm for boxer-briefs on a muscular guy and normal boxers on the others.
Reply 25
Tight boxers :hubba:
Boxers, boxers, boxers. But not ones that are so loose that they look like pantaloons. So... tight boxers.

Yes.

:biggrin:
I prefer wearing boxer briefs. They're a good compromise between boxers, which offer no support, and briefs which offer too much.

I prefer the shorter variety over the longer ones that come half way down to your knees.

Too long:

Just right:
Reply 28
i like the second ones more than the first, they just look strange!! haha
emilina
haha evidently no one liked my suggestion :p:

your suggestion is the best one :wink: Dunno how many people we could persuade to do it though :rolleyes:
Reply 30
Matthewsimpson
your suggestion is the best one :wink: Dunno how many people we could persuade to do it though :rolleyes:

haha thanks, i thought it was the best one too!! :p: hmmmm there might be a way . .. ahaha . . . . buuuuut i doubt it, shame that :p:
boxers everytime!
Student2806
I prefer wearing boxer briefs. They're a good compromise between boxers, which offer no support, and briefs which offer too much.

I prefer the shorter variety over the longer ones that come half way down to your knees.

Too long:

Just right:

Haha Aussiebum...like, they make the sexiest boxers in the world I swear.
Reply 33
Boxers!!
Profesh
Ditto. I'm quite 'large', and, personally, I much prefer the level of support that briefs afford.

LOL!
Hmm, I'm told I look hot in both . Personally on a guy, I prefer to see either fitted boxers, or a decent pair of briefs. By decent I mean not a pair of those monstrousities that come in multi-coloured multi-packs that just scream 'juvenile':eek: . I would say I'd prefer them without, but peeling them off adds to the fun.:cool:

Raz
Reply 36
tight boxers.
If a guy pulled down his trousers and was wearing briefs I would have trouble not giggling.
Matthewsimpson
Haha Aussiebum...like, they make the sexiest boxers in the world I swear.

I've heard that. They also make underwear that makes you look bigger. :confused:
Profesh

I just find boxers lead to sitting on your balls accidentally a few times a day...
Reply 39
steelmole
I just find boxers lead to sitting on your balls accidentally a few times a day...

haha that reminds me of black books, anyone seen it? :p:

'mannie, are you ok?'
'no i just sat on myself'

Latest