The Student Room Group

NCIS Society

Scroll to see replies

Reply 540
Original post by Jennie1987
Lol no worries, mine was all over the place too! Yeh i hope its Vance-esque but the following ep seems like its a forever thing. And yeh after Gideon I think it was really amazing that Rossi-Team is just as good as Gideon-Team (i know its Hotch-Team really) without changing it all up or losing the magic.

A wee bit of happy news for you (you will likely have already heard though!)

AJ Cook's official twitter page (spoilers within)

http://twitter.com/ajcookofficial

In an unrelated note, I'd quite like a wee NCIS / Crim Minds crossover, that would be nice! Imagine Abby and Garcia as a double act! :biggrin:
Reply 541
Most excellent news NCIS fans! Not that we ever doubted it, NCIS has been renewed for a 9th season and our fearless leader (Mr Harmon) has signed another 2 year contract! :clap2:

TV line - NCIS renewal and contract update

If you're wanting a quick link to keep up-to-date with what shows have been renewed, here's TV line's Renewal Scorecard

CBS are nice, FOX are kinda evil (I have concerns they will axe Human Target :cry2:)
Gibbs is awesome but does anyone think that Gibbs looks like an older John Barrowman?
Also Ari was brilliant as a bad guy, just a shame Ziva had to kill him.
Phwoar - NCIS Los Angeles this week... Wow. It was good.
Reply 544

I'll be the first to admit I've been slacking with respect to keeping up with season 8 of NCIS, but dang, it feels like Fornell isn't in it often enough ^_^

When I saw the clips of this episode of In Plain Sight, I couldn't help but think Mr Spano was essentially playing Fornell undercover :redface: Roll on season 3 IPS DVD release!!! :biggrin:
NCIS Los Angeles s02e16 - Empty Quiver. Yet another stunner - this season is very very strong. Strong like NCIS season 5 before the writers strike strong.
Reply 546
Yesterdays ep of NCIS LA 2.17 - I am really looking forward to watching that one too! Wouldn't be surprised if there are tears on my part though lol!

Ask Ausiello - NCIS season 8 end of season story arc spoiler
Watching the latest episode on FX. Is it me or has McGee lost a lot of weight??? He looks like he's been really ill or something :s-smilie:
Reply 549
A few spoilers from tvline.com
I'm taking a break from study dodging (very tiresome :tongue:)

Casting news:
Casting News from tvline.com - spoilers

Thoughts on that one?

Michael Weatherly on directing and spoilery-type stuff:
Michael Weatherly talking about stuff - spoilers
Reply 550
Mark Harmon movie!

Season 8 End of Season Story Arc Spoilers:
SPOILERS!!!

Spoiler

Spoiler

(edited 13 years ago)
I only realised after the last episode that it was directed by Michael Weatherley...
Reply 552
Original post by nearlyheadlessian
I only realised after the last episode that it was directed by Michael Weatherley...

Did he do a good job? :smile:
Original post by Yuna47
Did he do a good job? :smile:

Well yeah - I quite enjoyed the episode, which is why I was surprised he had directed it. Apparently his directorial debut.
Reply 554
Woww im in love with NCIS. I've currently only watched upto season 4. I bought all the box sets and watching them at my own pace, cause i can never catch them on the TV. LOL. =)
Im really into my CSI type programmes, and this one has an extra edge to all the others. Its just so funny... and each episode and each murder is so complex and interesting. Never a boring episode!

I loveee Tony. He is gorgeous! Hahahaha
Reply 555
Original post by Abby :)
Woww im in love with NCIS. I've currently only watched upto season 4. I bought all the box sets and watching them at my own pace, cause i can never catch them on the TV. LOL. =)
Im really into my CSI type programmes, and this one has an extra edge to all the others. Its just so funny... and each episode and each murder is so complex and interesting. Never a boring episode!

I loveee Tony. He is gorgeous! Hahahaha

Hey Abby - welcome to the thread ^_^ Just look out for spoilers though, they are scattered throughout the thread and I wouldn't want to ruin things for you!

A sound investment getting the boxsets, it's practically guaranteed you'll get your moneys worth out of them :smile:

Everytime I watch an episode I always see something new that I hadn't noticed before, it truly is fantastic :smile:

Tony is brilliant, one of those people folk either love or hate :tongue:

You have some favourite episodes? ^_^
Reply 556
Yeah i'll be carefull not to avoid and posts i see talking about seasons i havnt seen yet! :] And thanks for the welcome!
I prefer watching them on DVD because i can watch them at my own pace, and over and over again. xD NCIS is a programme you need to concentrate on whilst watching. =p Dont pay attention for a few minutes and you miss vital information hahahaha. xD
Hmm, favourite episodes. Its so hard to choose i love them all. But the best, best ones...hmm. One of my top favourites i think is the 2nd to last episode of season 2, were Tony gets the plague. Thats an awesome one! Another is in season 4... 'Dead Man Walking'. :biggrin:
Original post by Abby :)
Yeah i'll be carefull not to avoid and posts i see talking about seasons i havnt seen yet! :] And thanks for the welcome!
I prefer watching them on DVD because i can watch them at my own pace, and over and over again. xD NCIS is a programme you need to concentrate on whilst watching. =p Dont pay attention for a few minutes and you miss vital information hahahaha. xD
Hmm, favourite episodes. Its so hard to choose i love them all. But the best, best ones...hmm. One of my top favourites i think is the 2nd to last episode of season 2, were Tony gets the plague. Thats an awesome one! Another is in season 4... 'Dead Man Walking'. :biggrin:

There is better to come.

This week's episode was ... unusual. I'm not quite sure how else to put it.
I've got a really important question: When is NCIS Season 8 going to be available for UK fans to watch on Channel Five or on CBS online; so that those who do not have access to the Sky channels showing it (during Uni term time) and are not in the right geographic region (America) to view the new season can get in on the uptodate NCIS action too? Because I miss NCIS so much!
Can i just check, are most fans american on here and are there any english fans on here. i dont remember some of the stuff on here so im hoping i havnt missed anything.

Quick Reply

Latest