Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
I like shalom and Kill Ari...can you tell who my favourite character is :P

but really any NCIS ep is fine by me :smile:
Either Jenny Shepard or Ziva David :biggrin:
Reply 42
Pete_@_the_atrium
Either Jenny Shepard or Ziva David :biggrin:

In reference to the spoiler I'd posted before?

Spoiler

My favourite episodes would probably have to be Yankee White (for the gratuitous Air Force One references; that and it was just plain fantastic!) and SWAK (that was a stroll through many emotions)... And Frame Up from season three (clever and fun and it had a bit of forensic odontology, can't beat that :p:)... and yup, the Kill Ari episodes were satisfying in the end :biggrin:
The two Kill Aris used to feature quite highly in my books but for some reason there was a couple of weeks around early March where all I seemed to see was Kill Ari 1 &2 and so I got a bit tired of looking forward to something else and then seeing them both again. Not that they are bad :biggrin: I still watched them, of course.

Yuna, your spoiler makes me tremble! How can they do this to us?!
Reply 44
I read your spoiler and really don't want to think its Ziva but after reading the little bit about Recoil now Im starting to think it could be.
If it is Ziva then thats crap! Why are they writing that the female field agent gets murdered for the second time? Stop breaking my heart lol.

x

Spoiler

Gah, I need to stop thinking too much! Too much speculation could be a bad thing...Does anyone know around what time this happens or what episode this supposedly is? I think I need to prepare myself lol. xx
Guys I don't think we need to worry for now. Here in Britain we're only in season 4 and will have to wait until next year to find out what actually happens. Lets remember this is an article from a TV magazine (is it an american magazine?) so most of their articles are going to be based on scuttlebutt (thought I'd get a NCIS/US Marine reference in). Knowing this show anythings possibles in terms of storyline but this article is likely to boost ratings and get more people interested in the show.
Reply 47
Hmm. Supposedly the rumour of

Spoiler

came from Shane Brennan... And as if we're gonna wait until next year to find out what happens! We've only got to wait for the last 4 or so episodes to be screened in America! :p:

On the plus side for the writers and producers - no matter what happens, they've guaranteed viewer numbers will be through the roof ^_^ Smart move, eh?
Reply 48
im from scotland and i've been on the internet watching all the eps so i am caught up! This country will not stop me lol.
I really need to stop liking this show as much :\ lol
x
Yes, there is always youtube etc. we stalk..er...fans find a way lol.

If it is simply a rumour and doesn't develop at all, then that is one genius way of boosting ratings.
Season 5 coming soon, Sunday's 9pm on FX.
Reply 51
Which is ok if you have FX :frown: Heck, I'm stuck in a place that ain't even getting freeview until 2010, nevermind cool tv :p:
Yuna47
Which is ok if you have FX :frown: Heck, I'm stuck in a place that ain't even getting freeview until 2010, nevermind cool tv :p:

You can't recieve Freeview!!???!! I thought it was nationwide now. Isn't it around 2010 that roughly 50% country is recieving a digital signal?
Reply 53
lol! I know! I think there's three transmitters that serve the area and the one that serves our flat is one of the three that doesn't transmit digital yet :frown: I'd even bought a TV with built in freeview in anticipation of being able to sit and watch Five US all day long... :rolleyes:

I have new (totally unfounded) ideas ^_^

Spoiler

Yuna47

I have new (totally unfounded) ideas ^_^

Gibbs - No Gibbs, no NCIS. Very much doubt it's him!
Director Shepard - seems to be the fan favourite for elimination, but possibly too obvious a choice?
Ducky - getting older and Palmer seems to be getting involved more...
Abby - My feelings aside, she's well liked. Could Gibbs handle losing another lady?
Tony - I really hope it's not him, but it's a distinct possibility. Once again though, Gibbs and him need each other - the whole dynamic is good ^_^
Ziva - as the peeps have been saying in various forums, just how long can her loan from Mossad continue :frown:
McGee - A quick browse through the IMDB shows that Sean Murray is now married and has a kid - maybe he wanted out to take some family time...

Over on the CBS board, http://www.cbs.com/primetime/ncis/community/ someone had a novel idea regarding Ausiello's suggestion of a long-lasting 'thing' related to the murder - what if a certain character got pregnant and the daddy got killed off? :eek: Interesting thought!

I agree with you on Gibbs (I think everyone will). I don't think it will be Tony, McGee or Abby (the programme wouldn't be the same without them, plus Abby has already had several attemps made on her life and Tony was almost framed for murder). I think it is going to be either Ducky, Shepard or Ziva. Reason - from doing a quick episode search on the internet I've found the plots for all episodes of season 5 except the last 2 (which haven't aired yet).

From this website
http://www.tv.com/ncis/show/16772/episode_guide.html?season=5&tag=season_dropdown;dropdown;4
I've found the basic plot line for each season 5 episode. It's during the lower half that the story lines become relevant to the current discussion. I've learnt how to create a spoiler thing so that if you don't want to know you don't have to. :smile:

Spoiler

Season 5 looks like it'll be good!!! Can't wait for it to air over here. :biggrin:
The episode description to Recoil can be found here:

WARNING - there be SPOILERS in there http://ncisspecialops.proboards29.com/index.cgi?board=case&action=display&thread=668

Followed by a very active discussion by many devoted NCIS fans :smile:

I don't post on this NCIS forum, I just lurk but it does come in very useful.

Spoiler

Also on that forum are supposed episodes, as follows:
5x16 Recoil
5x17 About Face
5x18 Judgment 1
5x19 Judgment 2

Let me just say, SQUEEEEE, at the last two!!

:biggrin: Oh, the excitement!!
Reply 56
Nice finds people! :biggrin:

'Judgement Day' sound very intriguing :cool:

And as sad as I will be to see someone go (I'll be devastated, believe me!) I hope it lives up to the hype!

Not really any more rumblings in rumour-land just now... Anyone finds anything - keep us posted please! :biggrin:

The latest rumours ^_^

Spoiler

Reply 57
Im worried after so much Nikki in the last ep especially since it showed her translating in Iraq which is part of Ziva's speciality!

eeek how i cannot wait for the season finale!

x
Reply 58
Oooooooh! I've not seen it yet :frown: But from what I've heard she's not a great actress at all :s-smilie:

And no one can pull off OCD like Monk can :biggrin:

I know if it was the actor (or actress) who was looking to escape, there was not much they could do about that. But depending on who is going, ratings could plummet. I would want a happy ending and definitely don't want to see the show plummet into obscurity like so many others :s-smilie:
Reply 59
she's not a good actress in my personal opinion but that may be because i cannot take to her character more than her actual acting skills.

x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending