Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

NCIS Society

This thread is sponsored by:
Announcements Posted on
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    My least fav word in the whole wide world?

...buffering...

*sighs*

-----------------------------------

Was worth the wait!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Ah, happy Gibbs at the end there *phew*

Weatherly Ausiello Law Enforcement Crush acceptance speech <3

Thoughts about episode 200? Don't forget the spoilers hehe!

P.S. Episode 8.1 - Channel 5, 9pm TONIGHT!!!!!
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yuna47)
    This is annoying - I can't thumbs up your post because I haven't spread the thumbs-up-ness with enough other people yet Soooooooo

:thumbsup: elitepower :thumbsup:

Thumbs up for
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Fornell returning
    too haha!
    Haha that always happens to me as well, need to manage rep better.

Just saw the episode, unusual but good because of it in a way.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Did not expect one of the hidden returnees but enjoyed her reapperence. Any reason to have more Mike Franks scenes are welcomed and he fitted in really well with the whole alternative theme. But the introduction of Ann Gibbs simply stole the show, adding a new layer to the Gibbs we think we cannot know any more and also will ease his relationship with his father. Also a sly background scene stealer was Vance and Ari playing chess It was only right for Vance to be there but I am glad he had a small role. Really put into place how things had to happen as they did
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Was just conducting a literature search for one of my Uni course modules and one of the authors surname's was Magee! :p: It reminded me of McGee from NCIS hence why I'm here sharing that little snippet with you all.

Am now trying not to mope over missing NCIS. :worm:
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elements)
    Was just conducting a literature search for one of my Uni course modules and one of the authors surname's was Magee! :p: It reminded me of McGee from NCIS hence why I'm here sharing that little snippet with you all.

Am now trying not to mope over missing NCIS. :worm:
    Why are you missing it? It is on in both the US and UK?
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    I'm way behind the times but this is something I have been pondering for a wee while now and would like to hear your thoughts on it...

Potential NCIS LA season 3 May Sweeps spoiler

Spoiler:
    Show
    "Question: How is it that whenever I ask for NCIS: LA scoop, you give me zippo? Mister, you better be holding out on me because you have something especially awesome. —Amy
    Ausiello: Is it too early to start teasing the season finale? No? Splendid. “Someone’s gonna die that we know well,” confirms exec producer Shane Brennan. “I’ve got the target, I’m just choosing which missile to fire. And there’s a character or two coming back to tie some things up.”"

May Sweeps scorecard...

Spoiler:
    Show
    Thoughts? I'll be totally heartbroken if they get rid of anyone important! Who do you all reckon (or hope) will be getting the axe in NCIS: LA?
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Some general season 9 finale build-up news. All seems a little scattered.

Spoiler:
    Show
    * One upcoming episode will focus on Ziva's relationship with her mentor - which will in some way or form set in the finale in some way.

* The finale will include Jimmy's wedding in Florida (apparently his fiance grew up there)

*An eccentric businessman whos son was killed in a terrorist attack will show up and assist the team. Will recur for the rest of the season and possibly into next (the new point makes this clearer)

* Terrorists rocks the team in the finale with a terrorist that targets navy ships

* Ducky will play a key role for the rest of the season, getting into a situation where he needs to help the injured whilst also looking to examine the dead

* The "boy from baltimore" (I knew I heard rachel meantion it) is actually an arson victim turned arson examier who Tony helped in the past and will return.

* The finale will be on May 15 (america)

* Origin episodes are planned for season 10 (key word is planned, the same was said for season 9 last year)

The thing that worries me is that this all seems a bit randomly added to the end, but then again after the season 8 finale finished it all worked out.

Anyway I have a sligh theory
    Spoiler:
    Show
    about the origin episodes. As the only team members whos origin we dont knoware abby's and ducky's, it is likely these episodes will about them. So I think Ducky will be in a situation at the end of season 9 (injured, kidnapped or something which also acts as the cliffhanger) which via flashbacks explains why he joined NCIS (all premieres since season 7 have had flashbacks). Then when Abby's brother returns (presuming he will, seems highly likely) he will ask about her history and we will see via flashbacks
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    New spoilers - title and US airdates for the remaining episodes.

Spoiler:
    Show
    9x20 The missionary position (airng: 10 April) Ziva and her mentors episode

9x21 Rekindled (airing: 17 April) Tony's past explored episode

9X22 Playing with Fire (airing: 1 May)

9X23 Up In Smoke (airing: 8 May)

9X24 Till Death Do Us Part (Season Finale, airing: 15 May) What a title!

So thats the rest of season 9! Noticing a fire theme with the titles. Not confirmed in the finale is two parts but I would say it likely is
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elitepower)
    New spoilers - title and US airdates for the remaining episodes.

Spoiler:
    Show
    9x20 The missionary position (airng: 10 April) Ziva and her mentors episode

9x21 Rekindled (airing: 17 April) Tony's past explored episode

9X22 Playing with Fire (airing: 1 May)

9X23 Up In Smoke (airing: 8 May)

9X24 Till Death Do Us Part (Season Finale, airing: 15 May) What a title!

So thats the rest of season 9! Noticing a fire theme with the titles. Not confirmed in the finale is two parts but I would say it likely is
    Spoiler:
    Show
    "9X24 Till Death Do Us Part (Season Finale, airing: 15 May) What a title!"

What a title indeed!!! With Jimmy getting hitched... could this be a warning regarding him? Like, maybe, Till Death Do Us Part... death may be 'parting' the marriage sooner than they'd like? Or something?

Ramblings of a person study dodging (me lol!)
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Twitter picture, casting spoiler? ^_^

http://twitter.com/#!/NCISDIR/status...958592/photo/1
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Twitter picture, casting spoiler? ^_^

http://twitter.com/#!/NCISDIR/status...958592/photo/1
    It's from 9x22, Playing with fire
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    It's from 9x22, Up in smoke
    Aw hehe! I am so behind the times!!!

NCIS LA upcoming episode photo and info... possibly still to come!

I hope you are well elitepower! And a big hello to anyone else still out there! ^_^

Gosh, exam time comes around so fast each year but this year I think my post-exam treat will be the NCIS and NCIS LA season finales :cool:
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Aw hehe! I am so behind the times!!!

NCIS LA upcoming episode photo and info... possibly still to come!

I hope you are well elitepower! And a big hello to anyone else still out there! ^_^

Gosh, exam time comes around so fast each year but this year I think my post-exam treat will be the NCIS and NCIS LA season finales :cool:
    There has only been two arc-related episodes so far (Rekindled and Playing with fire) but I'm sure the new season nine recurring characters will turn up in some way.

The finale is airing on the week my exams start so I might watch for motivation

Speaking of which have you seen the lastest trailer? Slight spoiler (I suppose, well it is a trailer) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMA1c3w0jZM
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Just watched the first min and a half of 9.23...

Spoiler:
    Show
    Ah, when I remove a tooth I'm huffing and puffing and using muscles I forgot I had Nit-picking I do want to know how implants are actually removed though... I guess I kinda presumed they would be unscrewed?

Dentistry spy stuff - love it!!! ^_^

???
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I know I've not watched NCIS in ages (shame on me!) but McGee's voice?!?! Sounds... different? Or does he have a cold?
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    OMG! Just OMG!!!!

9.24 spoilers ahead!

Spoiler:
    Show
    I have developed severe Tourettes after watching 9.24. :eek: I'm gonna be traumatised for the next few months. Doesn't bode well. And given the people that have not yet signed new contracts... But then given who has signed a new contract
    Spoiler:
    Show
    i.e. David McCallum
    maybe things aren't as bad as they seem? But then
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Ducky
    might come back à la
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Franks as a "Gibbs' conscience" kinda thing?

Now, how am I meant to concentrate on studying and get my case presentations written up for tomorrow?! O_o

Might as well double the potential trauma and watch NCIS LA too - as NCIS fans, we are gluttons for punishment hehe!

Edit: As for NCIS LA...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I can't work out what the twist is. Did Callen go all Patrick Jane on us there? There's something more to this but I can't think what lol! Ideas???
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Could the police have not been police? They kinda ignored our team when they said they were federal agents. And with Callen's face all over the tv now, how would that work? Unless it was only shown on the big screen at the trade location and to NCIS? But then Hetty wasn't in on any 'plot' by the looks of it???

This is going to be the longest next four months of my life!!!
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    OMG! Just OMG!!!!

9.24 spoilers ahead!

Spoiler:
    Show
    I have developed severe Tourettes after watching 9.24. :eek: I'm gonna be traumatised for the next few months. Doesn't bode well. And given the people that have not yet signed new contracts... But then given who has signed a new contract
    Spoiler:
    Show
    i.e. David McCallum
    maybe things aren't as bad as they seem? But then
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Ducky
    might come back à la
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Franks as a "Gibbs' conscience" kinda thing?
    Well
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Ducky has been contracted for the next two seasons, so I doubt they would sign him just as a ghost for what two episodes a season at most? Could be a trick for shock value but I doubt they would get the legal department to draw up a contract for no reason. Mabye he will just get less hours so becomes "part-time" in the show and health issues explain it? I'm more worried about who will find him, if Palmer flew back already

As for the others, I don't see any of them dying. There has never been the killing off of more than one main character a season and I doubt they will start now. Whilst Seans, Rockys, Pauleys and Rockeys contracts are all up the same was true for season 7 and everyone renewed then. Plus we are guarenteed the return of Gibbs and Ziva, who were at the same position as Abby and Tony at the time of the blast so should get similar injuries, so script wise I would just predict they will all have small injuries.

McGee seemed to get the most injuried so seems the most at risk. However if he resigns, the injuries can easily be explained away. I predict we will see less of him in the field in the premiere but I'm confident he will resign. I'm more curious about Vance, as in did he leave the building? We saw him going to leave and telling McGee too but cannot remember seeing him in the blast or afterward. Plus Tony and Ziva are in the elevator so he must be on the stairs, either pair.

About the season 10 opener
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I think it is safe to say it will focus on Harper Dearing and he will probaly be killed, almost definately. I presume that Dr Ryan leaving will keep her out of the premiere at least, thoughI wouldn't be too shocked to see her again. Jonathen Cole is definately dead though who I have to say was suprising good in the last episode. Sec Nav will probaly make an apperence, if blowing up the navy yard and the navy doesn't get him an apperence, what will?

The only other link I can spot left open is the watcher secret project, Aquaduck if I remember correctly? They were not given clearence which I guess they will now get. I suspect more dearings may reappear, maybe a flashback to the son, but I'm more curious of the next target. Dearing was not afraid to get personal with Dr Ryan and he might try again.

Of course, it is pretty safe to say he won't mess with Eli David, that's stupid and he is targeting the navy. Most likely to be Gibbs father (which didn't work too well for the last person who tried) or Vance's family. Out on a limb, could be Diane due to the ex wife connection.

So I predict watcher fleet, the aftermath sorted out and a character we have seen before but who wasn't in the season nine finale
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Well
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Ducky has been contracted for the next two seasons, so I doubt they would sign him just as a ghost for what two episodes a season at most? Could be a trick for shock value but I doubt they would get the legal department to draw up a contract for no reason. Mabye he will just get less hours so becomes "part-time" in the show and health issues explain it? I'm more worried about who will find him, if Palmer flew back already

As for the others, I don't see any of them dying. There has never been the killing off of more than one main character a season and I doubt they will start now. Whilst Seans, Rockys, Pauleys and Rockeys contracts are all up the same was true for season 7 and everyone renewed then. Plus we are guarenteed the return of Gibbs and Ziva, who were at the same position as Abby and Tony at the time of the blast so should get similar injuries, so script wise I would just predict they will all have small injuries.

McGee seemed to get the most injuried so seems the most at risk. However if he resigns, the injuries can easily be explained away. I predict we will see less of him in the field in the premiere but I'm confident he will resign. I'm more curious about Vance, as in did he leave the building? We saw him going to leave and telling McGee too but cannot remember seeing him in the blast or afterward. Plus Tony and Ziva are in the elevator so he must be on the stairs, either pair.

About the season 10 opener
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I think it is safe to say it will focus on Harper Dearing and he will probaly be killed, almost definately. I presume that Dr Ryan leaving will keep her out of the premiere at least, thoughI wouldn't be too shocked to see her again. Jonathen Cole is definately dead though who I have to say was suprising good in the last episode. Sec Nav will probaly make an apperence, if blowing up the navy yard and the navy doesn't get him an apperence, what will?

The only other link I can spot left open is the watcher secret project, Aquaduck if I remember correctly? They were not given clearence which I guess they will now get. I suspect more dearings may reappear, maybe a flashback to the son, but I'm more curious of the next target. Dearing was not afraid to get personal with Dr Ryan and he might try again.

Of course, it is pretty safe to say he won't mess with Eli David, that's stupid and he is targeting the navy. Most likely to be Gibbs father (which didn't work too well for the last person who tried) or Vance's family. Out on a limb, could be Diane due to the ex wife connection.

So I predict watcher fleet, the aftermath sorted out and a character we have seen before but who wasn't in the season nine finale
    I like your thoughts very much!

Time for a kinda mega-spoiler about season 10
    Spoiler:
    Show
    http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/05/16/nc...ason-9-finale/ in particular the bit where Gary Glasberg says,
    Spoiler:
    Show
    "I’m not going to play games with people. People know he signed a new contract and he is coming back to see us, so it’ll be more about the way the character evolves and the fact that he’s got Palmer there to help him when he comes back. And as a medical examiner who deals with the dead, and deals with death on a daily basis, to have an experience like that is significant. And we’ll play that throughout the season."

The next four months won't be so bad anymore! Because echoing what elitepower said, on the balance it looks like our team will also return, even if they are a bit banged up
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    I like your thoughts very much!

Time for a kinda mega-spoiler about season 10
    Spoiler:
    Show
    http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/05/16/nc...ason-9-finale/ in particular the bit where Gary Glasberg says,
    Spoiler:
    Show
    "I’m not going to play games with people. People know he signed a new contract and he is coming back to see us, so it’ll be more about the way the character evolves and the fact that he’s got Palmer there to help him when he comes back. And as a medical examiner who deals with the dead, and deals with death on a daily basis, to have an experience like that is significant. And we’ll play that throughout the season."

The next four months won't be so bad anymore! Because echoing what elitepower said, on the balance it looks like our team will also return, even if they are a bit banged up
    On which note,
    Spoiler:
    Show
    It meantioned on the second page of the interview that the premiere is likely to pick up a few hours after the finale and then time jump to modern day (which will most likely be late september). I would presume then it will be similar to the "Spider and the Fly" episode. First it will deal with the people in danger (most prominently Ducky and then the rest of the team's injuries). Then the time jump will mean the majority of injuries will be healed and the navy yard should be repaired. Ducky seems the most severly in danger so his injuries may heal slower but can't see he being off work for longer than the first five episodes.

Speaking of which, that is another reason I doubt anyone will die. If the crew had any suspisions anyone was leaving, the premiere would surely focus on that so Ducky's heart attack (not sure if it was confirmed as one but the signs were there) would not have happened as I doubt they could wrap up three storylines in 40 minutes. Especially if it was a major cast member and the replacement needed to be introducted.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Hello there NCIS peeps!!! How are you all! Anyone been re-watching awesome NCIS boxsets? Not long now until NCIS s8 and NCIS LA s3 are out on DVD!

NCIS LA also got me watching Hawaii Five-0 (it's fantastic :cool:) anyone else been watching this?

Big welcome to our new members also - please feel free to talk anything about NCIS (using spoilers if it's spoilery) and we'll try to get a wee spark of life back into this thread (though I'm not sure how! )
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Forgot to say
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Director Vance will return as Rocky Carroll has signed a new contract whilst Brian Dietzen a.k.a Palmer has been upgraded to series regular so will appear in the credits.

Also CGIS agent Borin will return early season 10 for an episode.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Forgot to say
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Director Vance will return as Rocky Carroll has signed a new contract whilst Brian Dietzen a.k.a Palmer has been upgraded to series regular so will appear in the credits.

Also CGIS agent Borin will return early season 10 for an episode.
    ^_^ Sweet!

Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm hoping the other three have signed new contracts also and it is actually one of the best kept secrets ever! :p:

EDIT: Mega-spoiler!

Spoiler:
    Show

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: May 24, 2014
New on TSR

Find out what year 11 is like

Going into year 11? Students who did it last year share what to expect.

Article updates
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki TV section

Quick link:

Unanswered TV threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.