The Student Room Group

NCIS Society

Scroll to see replies

Reply 680
Original post by Vicodin
I think i was upset because i'm a fan of sasha alexander :P
But i'll miss Ziva, i've waited so long for her to get with Tony :s-smilie:

When I first watched Kate die, I was like "Okay...clearly this was a massive dream from someone" and was gutted it wasn't haha. Then again if werne't for her death, Kill Ari wouldn't have happened and that's a great aftermath episode.
Perhaps she'll die in his arms whilst whispering "I love you". Or she may not die and just walk of in the sunset...god damn it man, I want to fudgin know what happens next :frown:
Reply 681
Original post by IDukem
When I first watched Kate die, I was like "Okay...clearly this was a massive dream from someone" and was gutted it wasn't haha. Then again if werne't for her death, Kill Ari wouldn't have happened and that's a great aftermath episode.
Perhaps she'll die in his arms whilst whispering "I love you". Or she may not die and just walk of in the sunset...god damn it man, I want to fudgin know what happens next :frown:

I know like 10 seconds beore she was like 'i'm fine i'm fine" then boom, headshot. Was quite traumatic tbh. I know they HAVE to make them be together at the end. I think the fandom has waited long enough. l will miss her mispronunciations of english though :frown:
Reply 682
Original post by Vicodin
I know like 10 seconds beore she was like 'i'm fine i'm fine" then boom, headshot. Was quite traumatic tbh. I know they HAVE to make them be together at the end. I think the fandom has waited long enough. l will miss her mispronunciations of english though :frown:

I'm struggling to see them being together if one is signed up for the whole season where as the other isn't. UNLESS, Ziva quits in order to not break rule number 12 and that they do end up together but she's not technically a part of the show...if you get me :tongue:
Reply 683
Original post by IDukem
I'm struggling to see them being together if one is signed up for the whole season where as the other isn't. UNLESS, Ziva quits in order to not break rule number 12 and that they do end up together but she's not technically a part of the show...if you get me :tongue:

What if she dies or something and Tony confesses he loved her before/after death. That he must move on but he will always love her? Gosh that would be heartbreaking :tongue:
Reply 684
Original post by Vicodin
What if she dies or something and Tony confesses he loved her before/after death. That he must move on but he will always love her? Gosh that would be heartbreaking :tongue:

You've essentially started to make Tiva fans tear up now with that :lol: I'm more interested to see how Tony deals with this to be honest, cause it'll knock him for six when Ziva's gone.
Reply 685
Original post by IDukem
You've essentially started to make Tiva fans tear up now with that :lol: I'm more interested to see how Tony deals with this to be honest, cause it'll knock him for six when Ziva's gone.

Oh gosh poor Dinozzo will be lost without his partner :s-smilie: I don't want to think aboit ncis without her now :')
Reply 686
Original post by Vicodin
Oh gosh poor Dinozzo will be lost without his partner :s-smilie: I don't want to think aboit ncis without her now :')

Haha but you must admit that it'll be a bit exciting on who will be DiNozzo's next partner though :smile:
Reply 687
Original post by IDukem
Haha but you must admit that it'll be a bit exciting on who will be DiNozzo's next partner though :smile:

True, i am. Who will be the next kate and Ziva?! :iiam:
Reply 688
Original post by Vicodin
True, i am. Who will be the next kate and Ziva?! :iiam:

DiNozzo might find love with his next partner, third time lucky like :tongue:
Reply 689
Original post by IDukem
DiNozzo might find love with his next partner, third time lucky like :tongue:

Got my fingers crossed for dinozzo :tongue:
Reply 690
I am GUTTED about Cote leaving :frown: Ziva's like one of my favourite characters of anything ever. There's so many rumours and gossip going round tumblr about the whys etc etc, all I really want is for Ziva not to die, then they can leave on in my imagination meeting up for lunch every week hahaha :smile:
Reply 691
Ooooo sounds interesting.

TVLINE | Was it, like, a matter of Cote wanting to re-up for just one year versus multiple years…?
It wasn’t even the specifics. It was clear at the end of the day that this was her decision. And we have to respect it. Someone asked me if I was planning for this, but I really wasn’t, so basically the minute that this became real, I had to throw out a lot of what I was planning to do and start from scratch. But what came out of it is a really terrific [season-opening] two-parter that I think people are going to be really blown away by.

TVLINE | You previously said that we would find out what Ziva and the others were up to during the four-month time jump. Will Ziva’s story now be different?
Basically, the Ziva story sort of intertwines with where we left Gibbs off at the end of the season, with the sniper rifle. That whole story arc unfolds through the first episode, and then Cote/Ziva plays very prominently in the second one. There’s a really significant Tony/Ziva payoff everything I hope the Tiva fans have been waiting for.
Reply 692
Original post by IDukem
Ooooo sounds interesting.

That does sound very interesting, that's given me a theory on what's going to happen!
Reply 693
Original post by Harpoon
That does sound very interesting, that's given me a theory on what's going to happen!

Do tell...please :biggrin:
Reply 694
Original post by IDukem
Do tell...please :biggrin:

Haha, ok :biggrin:

So I reckon ... something happens with Gibbs and Farnell in the first ep ... not sure what. It then causes Tony and Ziva to realise their true feelings for one another and start a relationship ... maybe they decide to get married/Ziva gets pregnant and then something happens, maybe someone from Mossad kills Ziva ...
Reply 695
Original post by Harpoon
Haha, ok :biggrin:

So I reckon ... something happens with Gibbs and Farnell in the first ep ... not sure what. It then causes Tony and Ziva to realise their true feelings for one another and start a relationship ... maybe they decide to get married/Ziva gets pregnant and then something happens, maybe someone from Mossad kills Ziva ...

Marriage would be a little too soon but just imagine though if it is marriage and they're just about to say "I do" and Ziva gets sniped or something by Mossad :eek:
The pregnancy isn't a bad shout actually!!
So, to all of those who 'watch' NCIS straight from the US, season 11 begins in just a few days! The promotion videos, letters and interviews seem to be interesting.

Cannot wait for it to begin.
Reply 697
I'm a weird mix of excited and dreading it. wahhhh. It looks amazing but I imagine I'll cry buckets in Ziva's last one, going to miss her so much :frown: and all of Cote de Pablo's interviews, the woman is sooo funny :P
Reply 698
As much as I don't want cote to leave the show always has amazing story lines which has me excited for the new series .... And as long as they don't kill ziva off there is always a chance that she could come and tiva could happen

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 699
Gary Glasberg (show runner) announced a few months ago that

Spoiler

but I still think there's something a bit dodgy about it all. Cote has hardly said anything about it, the cast keep saying the exact same line, and now CBS are being rude and on tumblr everyones realised they've basically photoshopped a picture of Abby over Ziva in one of Ziva/Tony/Gibbs on their website, instead of just finding one without Ziva if they really didn't want her in it? its just strange and sucks and I'm going to cry lots hahaha :smile: (btw I put that bit in spoiler tags because not sure if people knew or even wanted to know) :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest