The Student Room Group

NCIS Society

Scroll to see replies

No new news on the spoiler front from me, but I'm sure it won't be long before the rumour mill is turning again :biggrin:

I missed last night's episode on 5 :frown: it is really the only channel I get it on at uni, so would anyone be kind enough to tell me what episode it was? Was it an old one or repeat?

Cheers me dears!
It was "In the Dark" (basic plot in spoiler haven't said too much so that it's not ruined for you - repeated on Five US on Sunday)

Spoiler

It was another great episode.
Kymberlie
Im worried after so much Nikki in the last ep especially since it showed her translating in Iraq which is part of Ziva's speciality!

eeek how i cannot wait for the season finale!

x

I wondered who you were on about until I had a proper read of the cast summaries (and which season) :biggrin: . I'm quessing you've seen all of season 4 and are now watching season 5 on the internet?
Reply 63
Yeah sorry I didnt know some of you guys hadn't seen it.
Really can't take to this Nikki's character though and I'm trying! lol
Cheers Pete_@_the_atrium I think I have seen this one, but no harm in watching it again :biggrin:

I should really be revising but instead I find myself wandering the net looking for more episodes :whip
Emerald
I love NCIS, its my favourite programme on tv :biggrin: I can never pick who I like better between Tony and Gibbs. Its probably about 0.5% more Gibbs :redface: I haven't been following anything on the internet as I've been watching it on channel 5 and don't want to spoil it for myself. If you want to post any spoilers make sure you use spoiler tags. My favourite quotes tend to involve Tony and Gibbs or when Ziva makes mistakes with English phrases. One that springs to mind is the following:

Ziva: Will you tell me who she is if I find the pirates version of the micro chip?
Tony: The pirated version. A pirate is a person, like Capt. Jack Sparrow.
Ziva: Who is Jack Sparrow?
Tony: Johnny Depp!?!?
Ziva: He is a pirate?
Tony: No, he's an actor!!!! How did we get here?
Ziva: I drove :rofl:

or Ziva: This is like looking for a needle in a needlestack

Haha Tony is such a legend. Love it when he bullies McGee then Gibbs steps in to slap him around the head, favourite moment of NCIS!!!
Reply 66
Fickken
Haha Tony is such a legend. Love it when he bullies McGee then Gibbs steps in to slap him around the head, favourite moment of NCIS!!!

Don't you mean 'moments' as that constantly happens?:p: I like the way Tony always comes up with different names for Mcgee, I think my favourite was probably McGeekle :rofl:
Emerald
Don't you mean 'moments' as that constantly happens?:p: I like the way Tony always comes up with different names for Mcgee, I think my favourite was probably McGeekle :rofl:

favorite moments i meant :P. i miss kate though, she was very good! ziva isn't bad too.
Fickken

really.............how nice of you :rolleyes:

maybe you can ask him for some money to buy you books
Reply 69
More rumblings from Ausiello...

Spoiler

Spoiler first:

Spoiler

I was just about to say it is getting a bit quiet around here. My laptop is dying slowly so I am no longer able to download anything, even youtube won't work properly for me so I probably won't be watching any new episodes for awhile :frown:. Keep us posted xx
Reply 71
Beccydoodaa
I was just about to say it is getting a bit quiet around here. My laptop is dying slowly so I am no longer able to download anything, even youtube won't work properly for me so I probably won't be watching any new episodes for awhile :frown:. Keep us posted xx

OMG! *hugs* I feel for you! The PC I'm using is dead slow and stop but I'm now thankful it just keeps plodding along! And of course we'll keep you updated! :biggrin: Nice find by the way! :biggrin:

Spoiler

what an odd episode. how did that guy hide in the cab all the time abby was examining it?
yeah that was strange. In order to examine the car she crawled all over it so how come the seat didn't collapse when she knelt on it?

Also how the hell did Gibbs know about the betting pool and (more of a comment than a question) his hearing is awesome!!!
Ah just the place I like. NCIS is quite fantastic. Been following it on Five since first aired and enjoyed all of it. I'm about half way through season 4 (been watching on imported American DVD box set) and I'm hording away the torrents of season 5 as they air in the states. Anyway, on an aside I'd say my favourite episode was Call of Silence in season 2 :smile:
Reply 75
Gibbs always knows whats going on... thats one of his amazing qualities. I'm currently watched what I recorded on Friday.

How does no-one really not know about Palmer & Agent Lee? When Gibbs has already figured out about Tony and Jeanne?
Reply 76
lol! Greetings fellow forensic investigator! :cool:

You're very right, how come Gibbs is oblivious to that little fling but knows exactly what else is going on with everyone else? :rolleyes: Or maybe the autopsy gremlin just isn't important enough for him to let on that he knows. I think if I keep going here I'm going to really confuse myself! :p:
The finale of season 4 is on Friday, Channel 5 9p.m :frown:
Reply 78
Maybe channel five will go straight into the next season... Or is that wishful thinking? :rolleyes:
No it'll be on at the end of the year or more likely in the middle of next year. However if you have Sky then season 5 starts on Sunday at 9p.m. Perfect really season 4 ends this Friday and season 5 begins.

Quick Reply

Latest