The Student Room Group

NCIS Society

Scroll to see replies

Beccydoodaa
We're about half way through I think, although I've been without television for about 3 weeks :woo: so I'm not actually sure at what exact point.

Where will you be studying? :smile:

hey thanks so much for the information!

I'll be studying at UAL -the London College of Fashion to be specific
shannalee88
hey thanks so much for the information!

I'll be studying at UAL -the London College of Fashion to be specific

Nice, I hope you have a great time in there :yep: With any luck you'll get to stay tuned with NCIS and see season 6 in.
Been a while since anyone has been on this thread. Found out who the new members of Gibbs' team are.

[edit] Season 6: 2008-2009
New NCIS Director Leon Vance (played by Rocky Carroll) becomes a regular character and Gibbs' new team members are introduced; NCIS Agents Michelle Lee from Legal, Daniel Keating from Cybercrime and Special Agent Brent Langer from the FBI.
Nice find Pete!

Oooh, the FBI. Gibbs will not be happy. Still at least we have our Ducky and Abby :biggrin:
Well according to the internet Langer was once an NCIS probie of Gibbs.
Reply 125
Greetings my fellow NCIS friends :smile:

It's been a while since I was on here... I'd vowed to not come back :o: but, I just couldn't stay away, not with all the lecture notes beginning to pile up already! (And I missed talking about NCIS with you all!) ^_^

Just watched the first episode of the new season and man, oh, man! It was gooooooooooooood!!!!! :biggrin:

As always, spoilers may follow :p:

Well... where to begin. I was quite liking Langer but... The ending was a shocker! :eek: And the Director had his reasons and although I don't think I should like him, I'm beginning to appreciate him more! Gawd, I just don't want to spoil anything for anyone! :biggrin: Just, a brilliant ending - the show hasn't lost the touch! :p:
Yuna47
Greetings my fellow NCIS friends :smile:

It's been a while since I was on here... I'd vowed to not come back :o: but, I just couldn't stay away, not with all the lecture notes beginning to pile up already! (And I missed talking about NCIS with you all!) ^_^

Just watched the first episode of the new season and man, oh, man! It was gooooooooooooood!!!!! :biggrin:

As always, spoilers may follow :p:

Well... where to begin. I was quite liking Langer but... The ending was a shocker! :eek: And the Director had his reasons and although I don't think I should like him, I'm beginning to appreciate him more! Gawd, I just don't want to spoil anything for anyone! :biggrin: Just, a brilliant ending - the show hasn't lost the touch! :p:

Yay Yuna! Welcome back :smile:

I feel like I have missed so much because for the past four months I have been working Friday nights and unable to watch it on Saturdays as well (we only have one TV in the hosue lol). No NCIS for four months! Thank goodness for the internet but it isn't the same.

I didn't even know the new season had started in the US already. That is how out of touch I am!
yer ive seen the first epp as well and omg it was fab and the end of the epp was such a shocker. and tony loves his chickens lol that was funny. and the photos on abbys wall was fab and so funny shame that there was not close ups on them. and mr Jimmy Palmer wow well i never. and i like abby in this epp when she is talking about 126.
I moved in to my new house at uni on Sunday, finally more than one tv. What happens? The aerial doesn't work!! Argh. All we can get is channel 4 :frown:

No NCIS!
Beccydoodaa
I moved in to my new house at uni on Sunday, finally more than one tv. What happens? The aerial doesn't work!! Argh. All we can get is channel 4 :frown:

No NCIS!
it was on FX but that not where some people saw it thanks to web
the sand man
it was on FX but that not where some people saw it thanks to web

We don't have cable or reliable internet. I watcehd a 3 minute clip on youtube yesterday, which took an hour to load. I'll have to either not read any more spoilers as I won't be able to keep up or I will just have to listen to how much everyone else enjoys the new episodes.
Reply 131
Beccydoodaa

No NCIS!

:frown: You have my full sympathy! I had the same problem in student accommodation when I moved in this year - the aerials in all the rooms in both blocks were down but the ones in the kitchen / living areas were fine :rolleyes: Fixed now though! I hope they fix yours soon too! :smile:

And thank you for the welcome back too ^_^ Good to be here! Just gotta get the balance right between watching tonnes and tonnes of NCIS and other decent shows and studying..... Not that I can remember what that is... :o: (I'm sure I ain't the only one!)

^_^
I've thoroughly enjoyed the first three episodes of season 6 - Rocky Carroll seems to be a sound addition to the cast. One thing I hope is that the threads left behind in episode one turn up again later. I very much enjoyed the ongoing storyline of Dinozzo and his undercover work throughout seasons 4 and 5 - it added something a little extra.
nearlyheadlessian
I've thoroughly enjoyed the first three episodes of season 6 - Rocky Carroll seems to be a sound addition to the cast. One thing I hope is that the threads left behind in episode one turn up again later. I very much enjoyed the ongoing storyline of Dinozzo and his undercover work throughout seasons 4 and 5 - it added something a little extra.
i like it when he was tramp sinning out side the restrant i feel sorry for that poor dog. but i still want to know more on the shock ending in epp 1. did not see that comming but want to know more about it. just hope it unfolds soon
I'm guessing everyone is watching season 6 on the net because as far as I know it won't be coming out in the UK until mid-way through next year.
Pete_@_the_atrium
I'm guessing everyone is watching season 6 on the net because as far as I know it won't be coming out in the UK until mid-way through next year.
yer the first epp was show about 1-2 weeks ago but that it for untill xmas or the new year that why i migrate to the web to watch all my shows from the usa mouths before they get to the uk
Reply 136
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

I just watched the next episode of season 6. It was amazing :p: Gibbs and...

Spoiler

The only thing I'm worried about though is that when all these NCIS episodes that we've already seen finally reach, I dunno, channel 5, it's not gonna be the same! :frown: But on the plus side - we'd get to watch them on a bigger screen (unless... nevermind :biggrin: I could go on a while here :p:)
Where can I watch the season 6 episodes? I want to find out what happens and how Gibbs handles this new team. Plus there was that sheet of paper Vance shredded.
Just been on Wikipedia to get a brief outline of the first few episodes. Kind of spoiled the beginning of the season for me what with....

Spoiler

Pete_@_the_atrium
Just been on Wikipedia to get a brief outline of the first few episodes. Kind of spoiled the beginning of the season for me what with....

your a bit too late the 1st epp has allready been shown on FX in th uk but the rest of the season will not be show untill next year. and they have show up to the 4th epp so far

Quick Reply

Latest