The Student Room Group

I am really stuck with A2 physics

I am finding A2 physics unbelievable hard, I have never really ever found school hard till now, Iv come to the point were I will be over the moon with a C. All I need is a C in physics to get into my firm as the other A2’s will balance the points out

I s anyone else having trouble with OCR Physics A ?

When going through the book I have no problem in understanding the concepts, or answering all the question, but the actual exams are soo different

Dose anyone have any advice to help me through ??? please:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
Reply 1
having a bit of trobule with forces fields and energy the unifiying concept paper is pot luck in my opinion you get some good questions or you get some dodgy ones.
Forces fields and energy is particularly difficult, but for any module the papers are pretty predictable, you just need to work through as many past papers as possible, and get used to the kind of answers they want.

If you're using the same textbook as me, I've found it to be pretty useless...:s-smilie:
Reply 3
MEIMEI
Dose anyone have any advice to help me through ??? please:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Basic stuff. Learn all definitions and equations so well you dont have to think about them.

Do every past paper for the last five years. Check your answers against the mark schemes. Redo.

A good teacher helps but isnt essential.
well i just got 1 mark in my test for thermal physics today. But yes A2 is so much harder than AS; but if you work through it methodically, like memorise all the definitions and the general jist of how to do each formula you should be fine. What helped me with AS was the revision lfashcards on the CD; i just coppied that out a few times near the end.

Latest