The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Metranil Vavin
:OOOOOOO waht going on here!

when I was DD it killed my back, how do those of you with E/F/G cups get along?!

Tbh I don't get back pain, not sure why but according to my doctor it's 'cause I have a strong back. I do get it if I've been slouched though, at a computer for a while or something.

Agrred with the person above, I don't get why people say "oh I wish I could have big boobs", I'd much rather be a C or D I reckon!
Reply 81
I'm only a 32B, but I'm a dress size 6/8 so I suppose you could argue are in proportion. Although I wouldn't mind getting up to a C cup because in my opinion they look too small! That's probably because i'm tall though
34D/DD (depends) and size 8/10.
I wish I could have C instead. :frown:
natalie_splash
Im 32c and size 8

All you women who lose weight but none from your boobs are lucky. I went down 2 dress sizes and at the same time I went down a bra size as well. :frown:

heh, I go down a cup size with each dress size pretty much :wink: ohyay
serious jealousy at people who don't!
toothwort white
34D/DD (depends) and size 8/10.(

:ditto:
Reply 85
Yuffie
I honestly don't see that many people with giant E breasts in real life who are size 6 and 8 and whatever. What are people eating?

I'm a size 8 on the bottom and 8/10 on the top (depends on the shop..mostly 8)
and have 'giant' breasts. They don't seem that big though because I'm so small meaning my back size isn't big (30/32 at the moment).
Reply 86
32E and size 8/10 atm
Reply 87
36A or 36B and a size 10/12. I think I'm the minority with small boobs on TSR!
Reply 88
Rach L
36A or 36B and a size 10/12. I think I'm the minority with small boobs on TSR!

10/12 and 34B

At least we look elegant in clothes!
When I went down three/four dress sizes I apparently went up two cup sizes. Or maybe just started wearing bras that actually fit.
I'm generally an 8/10- usually 8 in tops, 10 in bottoms.
Ooh well I got measured today, thinking I was a 34C and I found out I'm a 34D or 32DD. I don't think I look out of proportion though, so I was quite surprised.
Im a size 8/10 and 34C- the main reason im a 10 these days is because ive gone up to a C :angry:
Reply 92
my mum is like a size 10, but she has a really wide back so her bra size is 38A
Reply 93
38 and a size 10? I bet you any money she is wearing the wrong sized bra is is a 32/34 B or C...

Latest