The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 1
i do psychology, second year. your IB scores are fine,Notts is competitive but they're so lenient with grades sometimes, I know a few people with some low-ish IB scores who've still managed to get on the course.i didn't do the IB so sorry no scores available here.

as for scholarships,every international undergraduate students gets £2000 money back at the end of the academic year if they get more than 60% overall, so that's a good one. as for other scholarships, it'll depend on what is available for your country and if you go to the undergraduate webpages on the nottingham website and look for more scholarship info, it'll tell you what scholarships you can apply for.
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
well no not really. the psychology department are really nice,and they'll tell you relatively the same thing. obviously they might not mention the lenient bit,but that's just so you work hard and don't feel you'll get an easy ticket to uni,plus they can't promise you anything can they?

plus the scholarship information is open knowledge on the uni website,she'll probably tell you about the £2000 scholarship and then direct you to the other page.

Latest

Trending

Trending