The Student Room Group
Reply 1
East IS East?

I hope you don't spell it like that in your coursework.
Reply 2
can you answer the question please
Reply 3
It's a serious point though. This is an academic€ forum and there are strict rules on spelling and using text speak as well as what I call "cretin" speak such as "iz" rather than "is". I'd advise you to stop doing it, it wont get you far in life. If it was a typo, I apologise.

Anyway, I can't answer the question (I can barely understand it). Haven't read the book, or are we talking about the play, or the film? What exactly are you asking?
Reply 4
Have you considered doing your own homework? Or at least phrasing the question to TSR users in such a way that it doesn't look like you just want somebody to write your essay for you?
Babz

I was prepared to, but I really do think you need to question your use of text speak. It's not that hard to change a z into an s.

:smile:
Reply 6
I was maybe a little unfair. It's just the poor spelling immediately put me off. It's also the way you phrased the question. IT just read as if you were expecting us to do the essay for you. Minor academic help and assistance is fine, not a full piece of coursework.

I also see that you've tried getting help before on this. I don't think you'll be very succesful again.

Also, why are you writing about film for in English? Isn't that what media stuides is for?

Edit: - Actually, you did. That was a question more about immigration which you got one answer. And didn't thank the poster.

It's just for someone who is supposed to be good at the subject (an A) you seem to be wanting help on what should be easy things.
Reply 7
Babz

lol this would actually put anyone off answering this for you :smile:
Reply 8
not asking people to write an essay for me just asking for advice ive already done the question just wanting to if their any other areas within their relationship which should be discussed

Latest

Trending

Trending