The Student Room Group

Jobs in France

hey, as just wondering, how easy would it be to go and geta job in france, say like a barworker or something, i can speak alright French (1st year degree level) which would be useful i guess. Would i need a visa? Where would you recommmend?? How easy is it?? any stories from people done it before would also be useful -thanks
Reply 1
You need no visa! Welcome to the EU mate :wink: How do you think all the polish and other eastern european people are able to come here and get jobs?
Reply 2
I am thinking of going to France to become better at French but feel pretty clueless. I only want to be out there for a couple of months, I can speak OK french as I've done it upto A level but don't know how I would go about getting a job or finding somewhere to stay while I was out there or anything like that.
Reply 3
alicey08
I am thinking of going to France to become better at French but feel pretty clueless. I only want to be out there for a couple of months, I can speak OK french as I've done it upto A level but don't know how I would go about getting a job or finding somewhere to stay while I was out there or anything like that.

http://www.holidaybreakjobs.com/hbjobs/uk/home.cfm
Reply 4
omg i didn't realize u didn't need a visa for countrys in the EU

i am going to do a snowboarding instructor course and was thinking bout either canada or france

canada has nicer snow and runs and stuff and speak english

but france is so close and cheap

has any one done the same or thinking bout doing it or on one atm and could share sum info

much appreciated

Latest