The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
i used to love cattle country when i was younger!
Reply 41
anybody know one in yorkshire? i well want to do this for my birthday now!
Reply 42
Daisy.
i used to love cattle country when i was younger!

"Please be aware that we will not take bookings for 18th birthday parties. The total number attending your party must include all adults. No alcohol may be brought onto the premises."

dam you cattle country :eek:
Reply 43

Most of the places that are for younger children will let adult parties in late at night. I think one of my friends dads went to a stag party in one, they brought loads of booze in and just got messed up in the soft play area lol.
Reply 44
Brill idea.
I know what I want to do for my next birthday :smile:
minionlindz
Oooh what's it like? Because their description of it sounds good, but they have hardly any pictures on the website, and the pictures they do have don't show much... so yeah, is it pretty big? and what do they have apart from ball pools? ie. slides, ropes etc etc... there's a picture of a "sky rocket" which looks pretty good :biggrin:

It was pretty big, but I was smaller at the time so maybe I'm wrong :p: and a lot of people enjoyed the 'sky rocket' thing, but I was too much of a scaredy-cat to try it.
Reply 46
The Lyceum
Damn, a business oppurtunity perhaps? :smile:

better than some of your other suggestions :eviltongu
Purple
better than some of your other suggestions :eviltongu

At least give them a chance! XD

Though I'd use capitol from my other ideas to fund this, uber idea.
Reply 48
God, I'd love to go to the wacky warehouse completely pissed and throw myself in the ball pit.

I think at the end of the year, a few of us are having a bbq in the courtyard and are renting out a giant bouncy castle. Its gonna be reet fun.
Reply 49
The Lyceum
At least give them a chance! XD

Though I'd use capitol from my other ideas to fund this, uber idea.

looks like its never going to happen then :cool:
I'll get orders anyday now...
Reply 51
I work in a Wacky Warehouse type place, but unfortunately mines not big enough for adults reallly.. theres no verticle slide either. :frown: But yeah, on the launch night, after all the guests had gone, all the staff got really drunk on the leftover champagne and that was a funny night. :biggrin: Although you've gotta be careful though, because most of these places arent licensed (i know mine isnt, and certainly the independent ones around arent either) so you might have been ok with them if they wont let you take booze in.
Reply 52
I went to Go Kidz Go for my 19th Birthday and absolutally loved it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hadnt been there since I was a child, but loved every minute of it . . . 2 hours is more than enough . . . but i didnt want to stop

The metro stops right outside there from Birmingham.

I cant wait to go again . . . they say min of 25 but I didnt have 25 people there i dont think . . . or it didnt seem like it hehe . . . i dont know.

It is such a work out . . . you dont stop running up and down like a child with all the adrenaline rushing

I REALLY RECCOMEND IT . . . The Website doesnt give it any justice.

Its the best birthday iv ever had and everyone who went loved it aswell, there were people aged from 18-25 there.

The staff there are fun aswell . . . all of them up for a laugh

I really cant explain how much fun I had there hehe = ]

XxX
Reply 53
oooo i soooo wanna do summin like this now...
Reply 54
I've always thought this would be an amazing idea! My and my friends would love to go somewhere like that but even if you go to a playground as an over-10 the parents look at you like you came into their house on Christmas morning and piddled on their kids!
were is go kids go and waat is the best way to het there and can ayh send the link of the website and wats the youngest age yu have to be
Reply 56
How was your party, who are you, how old are you, where do you live, i want your lips around my cock, luv ya bbzz xxxxx

Original post by minionlindz
[I wasn't sure where to post this, so hopefully general discussion is ok...:smile: ]

Basically, a group of us from my sixth form wanted to book a wacky warehouse place for an end of Year 13 celebration type thing (yes, we're lame.. but it sounds fun :p: ), and I've looked on the internet for one, but haven't had much luck.

So, I wondered if anyone's been to one that hires it out for people 18+?
Anywhere in the West Midlands/near Birmingham is best really..

I did find one called 'Go Kidz Go' in Wolverhampton which is ÂŁ6 per person, so long as there's at least 25 people (which is fine), and that's for evening adult parties...but I'm not sure how good it is 'cos the pictures on their website are pretty crap :frown:

Any advice etc is much appreciated :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending