The Student Room Group
Reply 1
I wouldn't say preparing exactly...

Not 100% certain that mine is Edexcel, but I expect it is. How are you finding it, and what's your topic on?

Mine is a pro-euthanasia btw, and it's not too hard since it's such a huge debate. Got 8 points to talk about right now, maybe 2 counter-arguments. The big problem for me is the introduction, blooming hard to write. :frown:
Reply 2
think that might be A2, im doing the interpreting instead. bloody well hate orals
Reply 3
Interpreting?

And yeah sorry mine is A2, didn't see that bit. :redface:

I'll still be willing to help with anything. :smile:
Reply 4
what was your as topic?
Reply 5
Hahahahahahahahaaaa just remembered what it was I think. Is that the one where they give you a picture story and you have to make up a story for it? :biggrin: If it was yeah that was annoying.

Uh, can't really remember much about it, think my topic was a nice easy one on Tenerife and stuff about it. Yours?
Reply 6
AlphaWulf
Hahahahahahahahaaaa just remembered what it was I think. Is that the one where they give you a picture story and you have to make up a story for it? :biggrin: If it was yeah that was annoying.

Uh, can't really remember much about it, think my topic was a nice easy one on Tenerife and stuff about it. Yours?

nope, we are on different wavelenghts I think here, sorry. Well maybe it's just me. You pick a topic and talk about it for 10-12mins.
Reply 7
Oh ok maybe that was French, or maybe I just dreamed it up. :biggrin:

In that case I talked about Tenerife, which was easy because it was really vague. I remember talking about the farming, immigration, tourism, something about work, easy things like that. Only for a couple minutes each. I think how hard you find the oral depends on what you decide to talk about, if you choose your topic right it's simple enough. It also helps if you can rote learn your introduction. :smile:
Reply 8
AlphaWulf
Oh ok maybe that was French, or maybe I just dreamed it up. :biggrin:

In that case I talked about Tenerife, which was easy because it was really vague. I remember talking about the farming, immigration, tourism, something about work, easy things like that. Only for a couple minutes each. I think how hard you find the oral depends on what you decide to talk about, if you choose your topic right it's simple enough. It also helps if you can rote learn your introduction. :smile:

have you an A? looking forward to the 2 and 3/4 hour module on reading and listening.
Reply 9
Yeah I've got an A so far, hopefully I'll get a comfortable A overall, though I've kind of stopped caring about Spanish thanks to poor teacher motivation. I've got about 3 hours of reading, listening and writing on one day too.
Reply 10
AlphaWulf
Yeah I've got an A so far, hopefully I'll get a comfortable A overall, though I've kind of stopped caring about Spanish thanks to poor teacher motivation. I've got about 3 hours of reading, listening and writing on one day too.

wa u hit out of 300?
are you doing 3 mods in summer?
Reply 11
lol you're lucky I've got my results near me. Got 270/300, so 90% average. Was brought up by a lucky 100% in the listening. :smile:

Yeah got 3 mods if you don't count the oral or coursework.

What's your oral on if you're so worried about it?

Latest

Trending

Trending