A Week in the Life: Birmingham University edition

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Anyone for mechanical engineering?
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham
Reply 41
Unconditional offer for Mechanical Engineering!
Reply 42
Anyone for Politics or History or a joint honours of both?
Reply 43
Any Modern Language students, please make a post :smile:
Reply 44
Original post by NaomiA
Anyone for Politics or History or a joint honours of both?

History and Political Science here :smile:
Reply 45
Original post by AGarrido

History and Political Science here :smile:

Great! I've firmed Birmingham already and it's unconditional so I'm definitely coming but I still have a few questions.
1. Overall, do you enjoy your course? And have you enjoyed your UoB experience as a whole?
2. Do you find the history teaching and options to be very Eurocentric?
3. Have you had much of an opportunity to study subjects outside of your main degree subjects, for example, learning a language or something?
4. How have you found time management as a History & Political Science UG?

Reply 46
Original post by hollyy13
il do one :smile: Im a first year sociology student!

hiya..i know this is random as you posted this about 7years ago..i have an offer in sociology from university of birmingham. please i would like to know how you found studying sociology at birmingham, and how are the graduate prospects? how soon did you find a job after graduating, and what sort of job.thanks
Hi, any current law students here? What were ur first year timetables like? What was workload like? Just curious....

Thanks!
Any Education\Sociology students out there? I'm applying for the joint degree and I was looking foward to getting some comments. Thanks!
Anyone doing computer systems engineering at UoB
Reply 50
Is anyone doing or have finished a biochemsitry degree? Or something very similar?
Original post by Jenn_K
Is anyone doing or have finished a biochemsitry degree? Or something very similar?

I'm doing medicine...?
Reply 52
Original post by erinls2
I'm doing medicine...?

Sorry I’m so late replying! I would really like to hear more about the uni :smile:
potential English joint honours w Classical Civilisation student over here! :smile: would love to hear from someone about their experience in either subject

Quick Reply

Latest