The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

A Week in the Life: LSE edition

Scroll to see replies

bobby_Zz
why'd you take the pictures off?

Lol I didn't, I think the forum automatically stops showing signatures after the user's first post in a particular thread or something like that. Your opinion really doesn't mean that much to me.
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 121
ColdVein
Lol I didn't, I think the forum automatically stops showing signatures after the user's first post in a particular thread or something like that. Your opinion really doesn't mean that much to me.

uuff, rinsed
Reply 122
:rofl:
Reply 123
ColdVein

good then. tell the rest of your people to stop being such cowering lemmings and i may form a better opinion of you all
Reply 124
worst comeback ever
Reply 125
if bobby wanted his come back he'd wipe it off colveins face
Reply 126
irfy

? is that aimed at me, coldvein, or both :confused:
Reply 127
bobby man, I honestly don't know what your problem is. Regarding the Bankside issue, having been here a while now, I have to say I disagree with most of what you've said. I'm not in the mood to go through it point by point like I usually do, but there's a certain crowd here which does the whole freshers experience thing. I don't claim that all people do it, in fact I'd say at least 40% don't, but at the same time, if it's what you're looking for, you can find it at LSE and Bankside.

Also, I don't know why you're being such a prick to other posters here? What floor are you on out of interest? I think you should go down to the bar at like 11 PM sometime.

I am going to post my week in the life of an LSE student next week I reckon and I might resurrect my freshers blog as well.
Reply 128
bobby_Zz
? is that aimed at me, coldvein, or both :confused:

lmao im not too sure, i just felt like saying it :biggrin:
irfy
:lolwut: I don't like the way this thread went
Reply 130
ColdVein
:lolwut: I don't like the way this thread went

ahaaa

its one hell of a comeback, use it next time someone says 'that was a sh!t comeback'
Reply 131
bobby_Zz
good then. tell the rest of your people to stop being such cowering lemmings and i may form a better opinion of you all

What the **** is your problem?

And I speak on behalf of all of us when I say we really don't give a **** about your opinion of us to be quite frank
Reply 132
Frontier
What the **** is your problem?

And I speak on behalf of all of us when I say we really don't give a **** about your opinion of us to be quite frank

Suck My Cock
Reply 133
bobby_Zz
Suck My Cock

You can't find anyone to do that can you?
Reply 134
Frontier
You can't find anyone to do that can you?

Maybe he needs to find it first? :dontknow:
Reply 135
this is LOLZ
Reply 136
Swayum
Maybe he needs to find it first? :dontknow:

ooooooh it's that ice cold british wit cutting me down to size (haha, get it? size? tiny dicks? hahaha triple entendre!!!)

hahahahaha....

suck my dick.
Reply 137
Is that the only comeback you have? :rolleyes:
irfy
I see. Are you studying Economics by any chance? Im going to LSE next year to do L101, just wondering if you found it impossible or just about bearable :biggrin:

If you could choose, which halls would you have liked to have been in? I went to Banskide and thought it was pretty good!

Nope. Alot of my friends found it possible during the year, impossible during the exam, but they all passed, it'll be fine.

I kind of did choose, High Holborn. My doctor wrote a bunch of ******** medical certificates for me, so it was as if i HAD to stay at high holborn.
Reply 139
kashmir.noir
Nope. Alot of my friends found it possible during the year, impossible during the exam, but they all passed, it'll be fine.

I kind of did choose, High Holborn. My doctor wrote a bunch of ******** medical certificates for me, so it was as if i HAD to stay at high holborn.

haha sik

ill do the same. but for bankside =D

Quick Reply