The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
if he made the font smaller and removed the swear words, it would be easier to read and a bit more funny.
Sorry but I agree with what he says.
Crocs are horrible, an absolute digust to humanity in general. I shun everyone who wears them.
Hang on you can get crocs that are not these "hideous" ones, they are the same material but you can get flip flops and mary-jane styles. I would say they are useful cos if you're going to be doing outdoorsy stuff then you can wash them.
IMO crocs are the fugliest thing ever to have entered the fashion world

but hey...if u like them...get them

:p:
Reply 24
remind me of those jelly shoes us girls used to get when we were young.. ahh i loved those...
but no.. crocs are much uglier and so less cool :P
Reply 25
and so much more expensive. jelly shoes, think they would make my legs look fat though, but sur eyou can get them somewhere.
Jelly shoes are 10 times better then crocs, as youc an wash them and they never make your feet smell.
Reply 26
NO NO NO NO NO NO
they are the biggest crime against fashion
they make me physically sick
if a friend of mine wore them. i'd ditch them
they are VILE

millets do proper hiking sandal things that have velcro straps and can be worn in water
Reply 27
layla_1234
what are they like to wear... sweaty and smelly?

They're meant to be the most comfortable shoes of all time according to the people I know who have them.
I don't think whether things are fashionable or not matters when you're at something like a camp.
Reply 28
NO CROCS!!!!!!!

My friend came to pick me up from the train station wearing them AND SOCKS! (He claims his feet were cold, his trainers were wrecked and they are comfy)

I didn't speak to him on the way home.

There are nicer shoes out there, just as practical and comfy as crocs.

Latest