The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Jahmez23
I love how the prospect of an extra 24 hours of revision could offer so much joy to someone!

Yeh :redface: Desperation for you...
epitome
Dissertation handed in! It was an absolutely pile of **** (and I really mean that), and I'll be lucky too get more than a 55% in it...BUT it's gone and now...NOW I am left with the COOL papers! No more post-1700 for me EVER AGAIN!!! Woooohoooooooooooooooooo!

:bumps: That must be a good feeling! Although the next month won't be fun :s-smilie:
Craghyrax
the next month won't be fun :s-smilie:

I know...

*Back to work*

That is all.
Reply 43
Craggy
That must be a good feeling! Although the next month won't be fun

Well, no, it's not really a good feeling because I know how much time I wasted, and how much BETTER (and possibly actually good) it could have been had I used that time instead of wasting it/prioritising other things.

HOWEVER: I am determined that these next 4 weeks WILL be a LOT of fun. But then, I actually enjoy revision + "stress" of exams. :smile:

(NB: That does not preclude me from moaning).
epitome

(NB: That does not preclude me from moaning)

Yes it does :p: *blocks ears and hums* :flute:

And lol, FTB :biggrin:
epitome
I am determined that these next 4 weeks WILL be a LOT of fun. But then, I actually enjoy revision + "stress" of exams. :smile:

Like to swap attitudes towards exams? Please?
FadeToBlackout

Fine :biggrin: We'll boot you out of the thread instead :hubba:
Reply 47
FTB

Well, no, because I don't want to get stressed, you eejit! :p:

But really, revision is fun if you treat it like an "I'm going to learn lots" exercise, rather than a "****, I have exams VERY SOON" pressure. :smile:

(NB: I am not a Finalist).
epitome
Well, no, because I don't want to get stressed, you eejit! :p:

But really, revision is fun if you treat it like an "I'm going to learn lots" exercise, rather than a "****, I have exams VERY SOON" pressure. :smile:

(NB: I am not a Finalist).

You'll crack next year. Everybody does. :p:
FadeToBlackout
You'll crack next year. Everybody does. :p:

Oh good :smile: Seems I've gotten it over and done with in first year :biggrin:
Reply 50
FTB
You'll crack next year. Everybody does.

Yep, I'm sure I will! :s-smilie: Be around to laugh. :wink:
Can somebody tell me why I wrote half an essay this afternoon, stopped for a break, and haven't finished that break yet!? :angry:

*mutter* :work:
Reply 52
All seven books have to be returned to the library today. i havent read any of them yet.
Reply 53
I always do that -- take loads of books out for the holiday and never actually get around to reading them. Oh well.
Reply 54
I have now dealt with two of them though :proud:
My house is like a tin can. If anybody makes the smallest noise, the whole house can hear it :angry: Right now I'm about to scream at the harmless person making lunch in the kitchen above my room - there are loads of large thumping booming noises alongside several painful creaks :hmpf:
Reply 56
Gaaaah. Just got my exam entry form and it says that if I have a viva it will be on the 16th June. Which is the day I'm at home getting my brace off. Not impressed.
Reply 57
*Joanna*
Gaaaah. Just got my exam entry form and it says that if I have a viva it will be on the 16th June. Which is the day I'm at home getting my brace off. Not impressed.

Isn't that just if we're on a class boundary? I hope it is anyway.
Reply 58
what is a viva?
Reply 59

Latest

Trending

Trending