Reply 81
Dreama
Ya'll have interviews already?!

* Dreama spits on her Refresh button and vows to attack her postman *

Congrats guys :smile:

don't worry - I haven't either!
Reply 82
Onearmedbandit
Ooh new! I've just found out I've been assigned to University College Oxford :smile:

*prepares to stalk* :biggrin:

Well done to all those with offers, good luck to those still expecting. :smile:
Reply 83
Hi, I've just discovered this great forum and become a bit addicted lol!

Name: Lauren
GCSE: 7 A*, 3 A, 1 B
AS: AAABB
A2 Predictions: AAAb
Applied for Law at: Cam, Ext, KCL, Notts, N'umbria & Shef

I have received one offer so far, AAA from Sheffield - I'm really impressed with them so far, sent lots of cool information. My UCAS was processed on 5th Oct, and I got the offer on the 11th Oct.

I just want to hear from Exeter ASAP - isn't this whole process very, very frustrating - in a good way that is!
Reply 84
At the moment I'd be happy with an offer from the Bradford Institute... :tongue:
Lauren18

I have received one offer so far, AAA from Sheffield - I'm really impressed with them so far, sent lots of cool information. My UCAS was processed on 5th Oct, and I got the offer on the 11th Oct.

I just want to hear from Exeter ASAP - isn't this whole process very, very frustrating - in a good way that is!

Good to have you with us! :smile:

And yes, I applied to Sheffield last year for History & got an offer. I was really impressed with them also.. sent a CD and a very neat information pack :biggrin:
Onearmedbandit
Good to have you with us! :smile:

And yes, I applied to Sheffield last year for History & got an offer. I was really impressed with them also.. sent a CD and a very neat information pack :biggrin:

Oh... I want a CD!

They only sent me a open day pack

Jason
Lauren18

Welcome to TSR, formerly known as UKL, Lauren. Which Cam college have you gone for?
Reply 88
Lauren18

Hi!

Im also v. impressed by sheffield's quick response...had my UCAS processed on the 13th, and they gave me an offer on the 22nd! but haven't received any other info yet :frown:

your results are almost exactly like mine btw, slightly freaky (except I got an extra A instead of a B at GCSE :biggrin: )
Reply 89
Hi everyone, nice to be welcomed!

I've applied to Clare College (Cambridge), Tom.

Where have you guys applied? And has anyone heard from King's College London yet? That's probably my favourite out of all my choices, just wondering when they usually make offers...

Hope all the u18 students round here are having a good half term! xx
Lauren18
Hi everyone, nice to be welcomed!

I've applied to Clare College (Cambridge), Tom.

Where have you guys applied? And has anyone heard from King's College London yet? That's probably my favourite out of all my choices, just wondering when they usually make offers...

Hope all the u18 students round here are having a good half term! xx

Clare= excellent college. I was set on going there, but then decided on Downing, although I have just heard that Downing have had over 180 applicants this year (for Law) so I'm a bit worried....

I know people with King's offers already.. so shouldn't be too long now! :smile: I'm regretting not applying to King's or Sheffield...
I feel like I've been waiting for ages.

I just want an offer from somewhere. But preferably Cambridge or Bristol! :smile:
Reply 91
tomcoolinguk
Clare= excellent college. I was set on going there, but then decided on Downing, although I have just heard that Downing have had over 180 applicants this year (for Law) so I'm a bit worried....

180?? eek! where did u hear that?
hmm mayb i shud hav chosen newnham!
180/16=11.25 applicants per place..........help.......!
Hi guys I'm new to this forum - it's really good.

Anyway:

Name: David
GCSE: 9 A*s
AS: A A A A (Chemistry, Physics, Maths, Psychology)
Applied for Law at: Bristol, KCL, Manchester, Nottingham, Oxford, Sheffield

My application was processed on the 5th I think - I've had offers from Sheffield, KCL and Manchester so far. Kind of dreading the LNAT though!

David
Reply 93
Hi David, this forum is really great, I agree.

Have you applied to do straight Law or a combined degree? I'm so jealous that you have heard from KCL already - I want to hear from them so much! If you don't mind me asking, when did you get the offer from King's?
Hah! OK I'm not at University College Oxford :tongue: I'm at St. Hugh's instead :redface: But don't blame me!! My college made a mistake *doh*.

Not that I mind :smile:
Reply 95
I'm annoyed about the LNAT, my mates are all starting to get their offers now and I'm stuck having to wait for at least a month i guess before I get my reply. How long do you reckon it will take for them to make offers after the LNAT? :tsr: :smile: :tsr:
Reply 96
tomcoolinguk

I know people with King's offers already.. so shouldn't be too long now! :smile: I'm regretting not applying to King's or Sheffield...
I feel like I've been waiting for ages.

I just want an offer from somewhere. But preferably Cambridge or Bristol! :smile:

Holy s**T :eek: I'm f**ked off now :eek: Well at least a large proportion will get pooled I guess. How did you get hold of the information???
Lauren18
Hi David, this forum is really great, I agree.

Have you applied to do straight Law or a combined degree? I'm so jealous that you have heard from KCL already - I want to hear from them so much! If you don't mind me asking, when did you get the offer from King's?

I got my Kings offer for straight law (M100) on the 21st of Oct for AAB at A2 - have you applied for straight law or something different? It's weird - I got an AAA offer from Sheffield but my friend doing law with French was given an AAB offer from the same. Weird. By the way does anyone know if places (Oxbridge in particular) still make the odd unconditional (2 E's) offer??
Reply 98
davodavo5800
I got my Kings offer for straight law (M100) on the 21st of Oct for AAB at A2 - have you applied for straight law or something different? It's weird - I got an AAA offer from Sheffield but my friend doing law with French was given an AAB offer from the same. Weird. By the way does anyone know if places (Oxbridge in particular) still make the odd unconditional (2 E's) offer??

They do. Someone I know, got made a EE offer at Cambridge for Natural Sciences. I cant remember what college he's at, but they're still really rare.
Reply 99
Thanks for the info DavoDavo. I applied for straight Law on the 5th Oct (same day as yourself I believe), but I haven't heard anything! :s-smilie:

Hopefully this means they are still considering me... my theory is that if they are going to reject you they will do it ASAP! (I know that's probably untrue but it makes me feel better..)

Latest

Trending

Trending