The Student Room Group

PN1 and postage costs

Okay, so I'm not actually posting mine, I'm delivering it as its the deadline tomorrow and I'm that organised... but on the form they say that all postage costs must be covered... so do I include a SAE for them to return my passport in? or do they cover that themselves??

Please help.

EDIT: another PN1 question... I accidently filled in my bank details when I'm only applying for tutition fees and i odn't have to fill it in as i dont want the maintanance loan, and the tutition fees go straight the university- does this matter? or wil they just ignore the details as they won't need them?
Reply 1
tell them to take a photocopy of your passport, so they won't have to post it at all. you aren't allowed to take a photocopy yourself, but if they see it is a real passport they will photocopy it for you and give it back there and then, take ten mins. i did
I'm going to my student services in town tomorrow and showing it to them then so I don't hopefully have to send it in as it's the only ID i have to get into pubs with. I did my application online today though so you're not the only one doing it last minute x
Reply 3
Ok, Thanks.
I'll have fun tomorrow trying to find the offices. lol
Reply 4
It just means if you are posting it to check that you put correct postage on. It may need more than just a first class stamp.

You don't need to worry about any return postage.

:juno:
Reply 5
Last year I had to put return postage on the envelope but I can't remember if this is just because I wanted my Parents P60s to be sent back recorded or If I would have had to have done it to send it back normally.

They suggested a postage amount on this sheet that was with the form but when I got the the post office they said that amount of postage didn't exist so they worked out roughly how much I should put on which turned out to be correct.

It might be dependent on the LEA as to whether you have to pay for return postage.
Reply 6
I didn't realise the deadline was tomorrow! oops.... mine will be late. its half completed but i'm locked out of the online page so am having to do it on paper.
Reply 7
rachd_22
I didn't realise the deadline was tomorrow! oops.... mine will be late. its half completed but i'm locked out of the online page so am having to do it on paper.

bit of a late response i know, but the deadline is sumtime in june if you get your parents income assesed. just do it that way, even if you know you won't get anything. you don't lose anything

Latest

Trending

Trending