coookies
for the win
but what on earch does btw mean?

by the way :wink:
coookies
beautiful

sexy:

maybe thats not a good example but you know what i'm getting at

Nah, you're speaking crap with regards to round faces.
Most people are beautiful and hot.
Just switch their clothings and viola!

Unless they're ugly :frown:
Round faces is generally more cutesy than anything. Look younger.

For eg, Lily Cole compared to Lily Donaldson,

Hmm bad eg...but oh well :p:
To be honest, hot is pretty easy, at least for a guy. Spend some time in the gym, get a tan and show a lot of confidence in your appearance, and that's about it. Any guy with a half-decent face can make himself appear hot if he wants.

As much as the word 'beautiful' is generally more associated with women, and 'handsome' is probably better to describe men in the sense that the question seems to mean, I'd say I'd rather be beautiful. Interesting, defined facial features win over a confident smile and musculature any day.
This is awfully vague.

You could easily swap these examples around with them being 'beautiful' and 'hot'.
Hot.

ahhh now I feel shallow for some reason. I somehow associate beauty with some level of awkwardness and/or shyness, not sure why. I think if I was classically beautiful or had an 'edgy' look I'd be really self-conscious (well more so). hot is easier and I associate it with confidence, which is always good. but definitely not the 'fake tan, implants, barely there clothing' kind of hot, more like actually attractive!
InnocentEyes
Hot.

ahhh now I feel shallow for some reason. I somehow associate beauty with some level of awkwardness and/or shyness, not sure why. I think if I was classically beautiful or had an 'edgy' look I'd be really self-conscious (well more so). hot is easier and I associate it with confidence, which is always good. but definitely not the 'fake tan, implants, barely there clothing' kind of hot, more like actually attractive!

Nah it's not just you...
I also associate beauty with quietness, politeness and all that.

Where as hot is confidence with sexual vibe, out going... weird.
Surely the two are co-extensible?
Tyrotoxism
Surely the two are co-extensible?

No :rolleyes:
bootifoool ftw.
Reply 92
Sanity Panda
Nah it's not just you...
I also associate beauty with quietness, politeness and all that.

Where as hot is confidence with sexual vibe, out going... weird.

i tend to agree.

beautiful is a bit more subtle than hot. i'd rather the former.
Beautiful..
I'd rather be hot. & i preffer the 2nd pictures in each
I've been described by others as both... so I'm quite content with either thanks.
The picture you used for a hot guy was a bit awful, likewise with the beautiful guy! One looks like a total ****ing fag, the other looks like a ****ing douchebag.

Also, I've found I usually go for girls I think have something beautiful about them as opposed to girls that have an obvious hotness; but I think there are more facets to physical attractiveness than that... or something.

I'd rather be hot anyway, there's something more sexually compelling and a lot less esoteric about 'hotness'
Reply 97
Ilora-Danon
I've been described by others as both... so I'm quite content with either thanks.

exactly.
although hot's just a tad better..
i am a duck
The picture you used for a hot guy was a bit awful, likewise with the beautiful guy! One looks like a total ****ing fag, the other looks like a ****ing douchebag

That's men for you. One or the other. :biggrin:
Tinkerbee
That's men for you. One or the other. :biggrin:

Oh, you absolute card :wink:

Latest

Trending

Trending