Yes! Malaysia is a country! :biggrin:
Reply 4
i thought it was a city.
this is even more shocking as i got an A in GCSE Gerography
Reply 5
Yusuf2007
i thought it was a city.

Might have been thinking of Singapore which is both a city and a country.
Reply 6
gbduo
Might have been thinking of Singapore which is both a city and a country.

Really? how can a city be a country?
Like london is a city but england is the country:frown:
Reply 7
Yusuf2007
i thought it was a city.

LOL! :p:
Reply 8
Yusuf2007
Really? how can a city be a country?
Like london is a city but england is the country:frown:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Singapore

:biggrin:
Reply 9
Lol yes it is a country
Reply 10
Yusuf2007
i thought it was a city.

I got A in A level geography, still have **** all idea where anything is. Everything in England south of Nottingham merges into one. and i could just about place the periphery countries of europe

I aced coriolis force though :cool:
Ally-Beal
I got A in A level geography, still have **** all idea where anything is. Everything in England south of Nottingham merges into one. and i could just about place the periphery countries of europe

I aced coriolis force though :cool:

Coriolis force gave me a headache when our teacher introduced it in class...
Reply 12
All this thinking is making me sad :frown:

Ok let me ask you guys this, those who did Geography, whether it be a level of GCSE, dont you guys think it was more about saving the world than where such and such is and how a volcano erupts?
the two years i studied it at GCSE i had to figure out ways to make the world a better place. My teacher asked me once in class "Yusuf how would you make the world a better place?" I replied " I would pray to God and ask for the world to be a better place"
I got kicked out of the class for that, but i meant it!
Reply 13
Yusuf2007

Ok let me ask you guys this, those who did Geography, whether it be a level of GCSE, dont you guys think it was more about saving the world than where such and such is and how a volcano erupts?
the two years i studied it at GCSE i had to figure out ways to make the world a better place. My teacher asked me once in class "Yusuf how would you make the world a better place?" I replied " I would pray to God and ask for the world to be a better place"

Trust me, it doesn't get any better at degree level either!
Reply 14
Yusuf2007

Yup. My Foolproof 'save the world' plan, concocted in geography
(excuse the 'right, like, so' language, cba to rewrite):

omg you should use me and marc's amaaaaazing 'save the world' theory. all based on toffee. Pay loads of sugar farmers fairtrade (1 save the world point), boil it up, using the heat and steam generated to make energy (more points), and use the sugary goodness to form toffee, giving much needed calories to the third world. Aha you think, toffee is not good! toffee=cavities. Yes. yes it does. which is why they'll need more dentists. nay? thus solving brain drain!
genius and infallible, i think you'll agree
-x-

I blame edexcel for my general uselessness in pointing myself in the right direction :smile:
Reply 15
gbduo
Trust me, it doesn't get any better at degree level either!

ahh buddy, i feel bad for you *Hugs*
My teacher asked me when i chose my a levels why did i not choose geograpgy as it was my best grade, i told him simply it was hella boring, did nothing for me and the A grade was just good luck and God on my side.. he then never spoke to me after that.
some people are so thick/ignorant.
Reply 17
Human Geography sucks, that's why!
Reply 18
Ally-Beal
Yup. My Foolproof 'save the world' plan, concocted in geography
(excuse the 'right, like, so' language, cba to rewrite):

omg you should use me and marc's amaaaaazing 'save the world' theory. all based on toffee. Pay loads of sugar farmers fairtrade (1 save the world point), boil it up, using the heat and steam generated to make energy (more points), and use the sugary goodness to form toffee, giving much needed calories to the third world. Aha you think, toffee is not good! toffee=cavities. Yes. yes it does. which is why they'll need more dentists. nay? thus solving brain drain!
genius and infallible, i think you'll agree
-x-

I blame edexcel for my general uselessness in pointing myself in the right direction :smile:

hahaha that was so random.. i like :wink:
and now i want toffee. Damn you!!!
Reply 19
Yusuf2007
ahh buddy, i feel bad for you *Hugs*
My teacher asked me when i chose my a levels why did i not choose geograpgy as it was my best grade, i told him simply it was hella boring, did nothing for me and the A grade was just good luck and God on my side.. he then never spoke to me after that.

It is ridiculous. I did an essay on global warming, tried to make it balanced by using a skeptics book, endorsed the UN Publisher and I got marked down for it!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending