The Student Room Group
How long are all the exams put together, because if you have more than 6 hours of exams in one day you should talk to the exams people at your college/6th form
Reply 2
in total the politics exams together are 4 hours.....but i also have 2 ICT exams on the same day but i have to sleep over at a teachers house so i don't confer with anyone else who has done the ICT exams.....which wil be fun lol......NOT
What exam board are you with? I'm edexcel, there are some really great powerpoints on this site- http://tutor2u.net/revision_notes_politics.asp

Just a bit softer on the eyes than repetitive reading of a text book/notes. :smile:
Reply 4
oh thanks! that websites quite good :smile:

the way texts books word the information is so stupid cos noone can understand it properly....and my teachers a wierdo lol
EdEx books are quite good-even if there not for you.

The trick to to revise hard to be honest-you need to information in. Exam practice and planning is also very good-you find that for the longest questions have set answers you can pull out. But other than that you just need to know the stuff, its as simple as that (sadly).

Latest